✿ Chapter Thirty Eight

The boys are still the villain of the story, keep that in mind👌🏻

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Well he does have good balls—

" Tell me when and I'll do it without hesitation" His grip on her wrist doubled it's tightness, blocking her veins that supplies her hands with blood. " If it's your wish to have them dead then I'll grant it... Just say the words baby"

Taehyung is the type of guy who stays true in his words, slightly complicated but he stands to what he promise. So it wouldn't shock Shang if someone's gonna die tonight.

This was a big opportunity, she no longer has to move a muscle in escaping, Taehyung will gladly do the killing for her and it was her advantage to use it. The choice was tempting, she wanted to accept and tell him to kill all of his brothers and the fathers and kill himself— if possible.

But she can't.

The consequences of her action no longer revolves around her, she now has Jayu and Tokki to look after. Her children whom would be fatherless if Jimin and Jungkook die. As much as she wanted them dead, she needs to know the pros and cons of the situation.

If Jungkook and Jimin would die then what will happen to Taehyung?

It would take a dumb person to not notice that Taehyung was doing this so he could have her all by himself. If so, she really did end up with Taehyung then what will happen to her sons? Will Taehyung even love them? Or will he hate them?

But you still have a chance, Jayu and Tokki are still young, they can forget about their fathers as they grow up.

Then how about when they ask about their fathers?

" You must be out of your mind Taehyung" she tried whisking her arm away from his bone crushing grip only to fail miserably. " You can't possibly do that, they're your brothers for crying out loud"

" Pumpkin you already forgot that they kidnapped you, they locked you in this void and left you vulnerable, force you to carry their sons, cage you like your some kind of an animal. Used you, hurt you. They don't know what you want Shang, they don't know why you need. You don't know what you need, I can tell you what you need baby" Taehyung whispered, luring her. " What you need is someone to cherish you, help you, take care of you, hold you like your some valuable gem, touch you like a vulnerable and fragile expensive vase, love you like what you deserve to be loved"

"I'm-n-not!"

" I can end your misery pumpkin, I can end all of it and treasure you with the things you need. You need me, just say the word and everything will be perfect." he walked painfully slowly toward her, the amount of steps Taehyung takes to come closer toward her, was the same amount of steps Shang takes to move away from him.

Their footsteps stopped when Shang's back contacted on the glass walls, Taehyung trapping her escape with his left hand beside her face while the other now holding both of her wrist and forced it to stay on top of her head, leaving her complete helpless.

He's trying to get inside her head, provoking every weak spots she have.  Caging her with his velvety deep and enticing whisper. Like the serpent who lured Eve to eat the the forbidden fruit. She's eve, he's the serpent and words were the fruit. The difference was that the fruit will pursue what she wanted and also don't.