> Chapter Four

<───────────────────>

" How's practice today?" Jin asked driving the car. His veiny hands held the string wheel carefully, not wanting to risk their safety in the road by rush driving. Wearing a loose white shirt with the sleeves cut above  his elbow, his sexy veiny arms was fully on view for the people to gawk and admire but since he's with males— teenager infact— no one could appreciate the sexiness of the man on the driver seat since the three teens were too busy with their smartphones to bother looking.

Jayu as usual is seated on the passenger seat while the rest of his brothers were at the backseat.

The scent of the entire car ride manly, with the teenagers strong stench from their practice and Seokjin's rosy and kitchen scent. They actually don't bother about the smelly stench since it's normal for men to have a strong smell, but they want to feel the cold breeze while driving so Seokjin rolled every windows down.

"Same old, energy draining but hey! Coach gave us free food this time" Tokki said showing the plastic bag earlier warning a hum of relief from Seokjin who took a quick glance in the mirror.

" That's good to know"

" We met some tourist, they're Koreans." Jayu added, shutting his phone off and placed it on his backpack. It caught SeokJin's interest.

" Really? That's very pleasant to hear. It's good to have communications with fellow koreans some time. So tell me about them" Seokjin stopped on a red light. Remembering the comfortable and free atmosphere that Korea has.

" Nothing much actually. Their names are Taejun Jung and Hope Jung... Taejun seems about our age while Hope was seven years old. They said their mom was visiting a friend in here so they tag along" Jayu shared, glancing at the open window where the wind blows their hair showing their foreheads.

" Yes, and Hope told me I looked like her uncle Tae in Korea" Ttalgi called in the back, wanting to share a weird topic with Seokjin.

" There's many people who look alike in Korea even in China and Japan, so that's probably why she said you look like her uncle" Seokjin tried to have a good explanation to the topic.

"Probably... But it's weird" The youngest murmur to himself. Gazing back at his phone screen where a game was waiting.

" oh and tell Seokjin about Taejun's modeling thing Jay" Tokki leaned forward towards Jayu and nudge his shoulders, indicating him to tell Seokjin about the weird teen's job.

"Oh yeah, Taejun and Hope are child models in France probably in Korea too, so they're probably well known"

" Oh really?"

"Yes really! that dude couldn't stop boasting his work. Like we all get it, your a model in the age of fifteen or thirteen. So stop bragging about it" Tokki annoyingly spoke, rolling his eyes at the braggy attitude of the Korea. "Koreans this days are  arrogant"

" YAh! don't be like that Tk I'm sure the Taejun kid is just proud of his work" No matter how Seokjin and Shang tried to give Tokki some good manners, the teen still couldn't swallow everything. He will always judge people in the fist interaction. First impressions are every important to a teenager such as Tokki since it speaks loudly. " And your Korean also so you're apart of the people these days"