Chapter Fifteen

Jimin couldn't believe it. He was stripping Shang out of her clothes. It was only to clean her. The words he mumbled just to distract himself.

But his buddy under his pants had other plans. Don't get him wrong he knew that taking advantage of her unconscious state is wrong, but he so badly wanted to do the things he'd been dreaming.

"Behave" he spat under his lower body while removing her pants leaving her only in her maroon undergarments in a wide bathroom with a male, who stopped in his tracks and admired every curve on the woman's body. It was breathtaking.

He ran his small fingers on her waist. It was warm, despite the tub full of water.

"Fuck" he stood up. Not having the strength to keep this thing going. He left.

Told a maid to clean Shang and to call him after she's finished and had clothes on. The maid obeyed leaving him with tight jeans. Very tight that it's becoming painful. He has to do something to make the tightness go away, probably a nice cold shower or bath could help.

Sprinting to his room he heard something. Something he thought he wouldn't hear.

It took his attention and he stopped at Jungkook's door room, which was left agar. He could hear the younger moan in pleasure as he scream Shang's name.

It didn't take much of his attention nor he gave care about the event but when he peek at the slightly open door by mistake he saw how Jungkook hammer his flesh aggressively, naked with the towel on the floor. His head was looking up at the ceiling while closing his eyes tightly, sweats are already on his naked chest. His hands move up and down so fast and hard that Jimin gave a worry to his poor buddy. It looked painful. 

Knowing that he'll be doing it later, he closed Jungkook's door shut, gently so that Jungkook couldn't hear and notice that his door was open and that someone saw him masturbate.

He did saw his brother do such things since most of their teenage years was spent in as single room during their harsh training in the forest. Jimin already saw his two siblings experiment on their own so he gave space and privacy to his brothers because they will do the same. 

Now entering his bedroom, he locked his door, stripped his clothes, and jumped on his king-size bed with caramel-colored sheets and bedding. He humped his hips like a wild and hungry tiger ready to devour its prey, only this time just prey was the pillow. The walls are soundproof. So as much as he screamed Shang's name and cursed loud profanities, No one would hear.

He grabbed his length and moved his hands up and down while lying on the bed. Imagining Shang was making love with him. It made his heart warm and his buddy happy.

~•~

The maid was about to knock on the oldest door when Taehyung appeared. He knew why the maid was knocking. He just guest since there is a good chance that the maid just recently cleaned Shang and that she's going to tell him that Shang's already finished.

"I'll go... He's probably busy" Taehyung slightly smiled to the maid. This maid had been working for them when Taehyung was two. She's the head of the maids and had served two generations. Their fathers and theirs.

He walked casually to her room which is a three-minute walk. He stopped at the white wooden door that hides a beautiful creature that they had hunted.

Knowing the door, he waited for Shang to answer. But there was non.

He didn't need assurance anyway so he entered the room that wasn't locked. Ran his eyes to the bed to see her laying helplessly on the bed with the clothes that Jimin bought. A yellow summer dress.

It was no surprise that he felt his knuckles wanted to reap that clothing and change it with his style. By now she would look good on a silky blouse, and lace undergarments. Oh, how he would kill just to see her wear that. Their childish behavior sometimes appears when theirs little things involve. Like right now.

He entered the door and this time he locked it shut. Just to make sure to prevent such escaping and disturbance.

He walked with shallow footsteps, nearing the bed where he sat down beside her sleeping form.

She was so beautiful, so delicate so destroyed.

The vulnerability she was oozing out was tempting. He could just take this chance and be the first one to try her. To feel the ecstasy he'd been craving.

But he held it in.

He stopped himself from throbbing but biting his lips with his strong teeth. With it realizing he had already cut his lips that blood began to dance in his saliva. It distracted him from getting hard.

He stood up from his bed. Realizing that the mood she was carrying was just a turn-on. He distance himself away from the bed, to the chair from the corner that was facing the beautiful green scenery. By instinct, he watched how Shang moved, how she opened her eyes, and how she stood up in panic. 

She woke up, watching her new and fresh clothes. The energy she has drained came back, accompanied by the painful truth that her lover was either dead or missing. Her throat was dry. She was unable to scream properly.

"You're awake pumpkin..." in a blink of an eye he was already in front of her. Carrying a glass of water that he took from the bathroom and handed it to her.

Since she was thirsty, she grabbed the water and immediately drank the whole glass. She felt nice now, without the dry throat bothering her.

"Do you need anything? Food or an item?" He asked, standing there as if he was her guardian.

"C-can I have my phone?" Not wanting to anger Taehyung like Jungkook was, she asked softly.

She watched how Taehyung shook his head. It was such a waste of man he was. The act he did when she first met him was believable. It made her believe that he was a nice and gentle man who would help someone with a cheerful vibe, but not. Turns out he's one of the people who kidnapped her.

His bluish hair color was already fading. It was a silver-blue color. His face was still the same, warm and welcoming where it's the opposite.

"I can't pumpkin. We destroyed your phone just in case no one would track you. Besides you aren't allowed to have a phone" Taehyung let those words go as if it's normal. As if the whole kidnapping and killing of her boyfriend didn't happen. She gripped the bedding.

"I-c-can I at least call som-"

"You can't contact anyone except us" It was a demanding thing rather than just a plain conversation.

"You don't need those people. You have us" he gave his signature boxy smile.

"Why am I here? Why me?" It surprised her that she was able to produce treats despite the crying she did a while ago. Taehyung shakes his head while clicking his tongue.

"You're here because it's your purpose. Why you? It's because you're not just a plain girl, you're different among the others we've hunted. Let's just say among the treasures, you're a combination of everything" It would be fluttering when the situation she was currently in was different. All she could do was remove her gaze away from his strong ones.

"How many times this happened?" She wanted to know something. This wasn't just the reason. There must be something.

"A hundreds of times in different generations"