Chapter Twenty Six

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

" Why are you still here!" Jungkook shouted to Shang, who stood still. She ignored Jungkook's question.

She was surprised that she could say such brave words to a demon. That she would gladly help him reach his release in the way she knew how. Not by having sex with him but by at least handing her hand to him. What was even happening?

"Leave me alone..." Jungkook whispered from Shang, tiredly his body fell on the soft red cushion. His throbbing manhood stood up as if it had a mind of his own. Liking the offer Shang was giving. Jungkook didn't want to hurt Shang, and from the looks of it, she was too hesitating at the idea she was offering. 

It's probably her traumatic response.

" I... I can't" she admits. She can't just let this man suffer like this. It sure was unlikely of her to just lend her hand on that mouthwatering part. "It's the lea-"

"No. I'm not taking any advantage of your empathy Shang. I hate having sex with someone who pities me... Just go Shang"  The demon was weak. His demeanor changes.

She was out of her mind to suggest giving him a hand job, it wasn't her. It was her, the person she created to somehow protect her. Shang knew what words she said, she knew the consequences but he was right. She pitied the man.

Jungkook already gave her permission to leave, which she took not long ago.

Closing the door shut, Shang stood on the door her hand still wrapped around on the golden doorknob. She could no longer hear anything. Just the ringing in her mind that was slowly deafening her ears.

She wasn't dumb.

Now she was sure that she was pregnant. Jungkook couldn't touch her because there was a living being in her stomach. A smirk played on her lips at the assurance she had now known.

Happiness flashes in just a quick moment in her heart. She's going to have a baby. I'm a mother...

She doesn't need to take a test to prove it. Jungkook denial of her offer was enough to ensure her that she was pregnant. Did he know? I think he knows.

There was this side of her that was blessed with happiness and worry for the baby and the other side that was selfish, only to see the baby as a ticket out of violence.

This gotta be Jimin's

If it's Jimin's then she had a huge VIP ticket to cancel the trip called They're going to rape me.

Realizing her dark thoughts she shakes her head trying to shake those negative thoughts away.

It's just a little innocent baby, it's hers and she's going to protect and ensure that this little one won't become such a monster like his father, Jimin.

Her legs began to walk, and thoughts about the baby's life began to creep into her head. How can she protect her baby with three demons lurking in her life? Do they even know this? If so how come they never told me this news? Is that why Taehyung began to act differently? Why would they hide this?

Whether they know about this or not, she's going to confront Taehyung about this.

She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't notice someone was stalking her. Watching her sprint happily on the walls, smiling with pure happiness in such a bad situation.