✿ Chapter Fifteen

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" Where's little Jayu hiding?" Shang fake a curious gasp when she playful opened the third door of her walk in closet. She could hear Jayu giggle from the distance and the sound gave Shang the hint that her son is somewhere inside of the dresses.

" Oh my I'm so tired... Little Jayu is very good at hiding, I can't even find him" she loudly spoke, knowing that Jayu would be listening and would make some giggle noises.

Shang's belly was already huge, it's her last month of her pregnancy so the heavy weight on her stomach easily tire get whenever she stands or walk. So she sat down on a chair beside where the shoes are neatly stalked. A small mirror on the floor showing her naked feet and Jayu glancing at some clothes to take a peek where she was standing—was attached to the bottom of the shoe rack. She grin when she saw Jayu slowly getting out of the dresses making sure he didn't make any noise and slowly tiptoed to her mother's spot.

" I'm so tired... I fail on finding little Jayu... Mama's getting old" still she spoke loudly waiting for the little boy to arrive and scare her.

"Booh!" Jayu screamed as loud as he can, receiving a fake scream from his mother that made him to laugh while clapping his hands. "Mamaaa! I scar you!" He jumped excitedly, Shang's laugh was on the background.

" You tire mama so much this days" she scooped the chubby baby on her arms and kissed Jayu's forehead, careful enough to not hit the huge belly she had.

" Jayu won't tire mama enemor!" Jayu apologetically pouted, hugging his mother's neck. " When will baby brother come out?" He asked, rubbing the huge mount on her stomach with carefulness. His eyes disappeared as soon as he felt the little one kick.

" Mamaaa he kick me!" He proudly proclaimed with his beaming smile and crescent eyes. He's very happy for a one year old little boy, and not to mention his very advance for a kid his age to speak, it surprised his parents at how fast he could cope up with words. Jimin and Shang would let Jayu watch some cartoons that aren't too stupid, cartoons where he can learn, but they didn't expected him to speak fluent Korean—sure some of his words aren't that perfect but Jayu manage to learn 50 percentage by himself. Jimin thought of studying Jayu with lessons but Shang stopped him before he could hire tutors for Jayu— since Jayu is still one, and had many fun activities to experience. He haven't got his first boo boo yet and Shang wanted to comfort him with that situation.

" He did? Baby brother is soo strong" she giggled, patting Jayu's head and stood up. Jayu followed her walked out on the walk in closet and also followed her to the balcony.

" Come here my little Jayu" she sigh in exhaustion as soon as she took a seat on a marble chair, glued outside of the balcony. The distance of the balcony from the dresser was a long walk, it exhaust her quite a bit.

Jayu slowly stood beside his mother while leaning on her leg.

" If mama's gonna have baby brother in my hands would you love baby brother?" She asked, playing with his fluffy black hair. The evening breeze was warm and at the same time cold, just the way they like it. As usual the only view was threes, mountains and more threes.

" I will love baby brother with all my hurt!" He happily said, forming a heart with her fingers. The action he followed when watching a kid TV show. "I'll protec it and will love him with my hurt!" She could see the shimmer on his eyes when the topic of his baby brother would always come up.

"But I wanted a baby sister..." That, she can't give. Her fate was already on a path where she would give birth to another baby boy and another one next year.