Chapter Twenty Two

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Taehyung was surprised to see Jimin. Even if the older tries to hide the large dark circles under his eyes with makeup Taehyung could still see it. It was morning, and Taehyung was about to leave the mansion and go to the business when he stumbled upon Jimin on the way to his office to retrieve some paper.

He was wearing his printed suit when Jimin appeared in the hallway, also wearing a suit and was well dressed at that.

"It's nice to know that you're out now I guess..." Taehyung smiled at Jimin who just nodded. Both of them only stood there in silence contemplating who would go to the business. "I think you should take a day to rest. You can work tomorrow" 

Ever since Jimin locked himself in his room with regrets and contemplation, Taehyung took most of the eldest's job. He's the only capable individual who can handle Jimin's papers, so he felt obligated to cover up for his brother. He got nothing to do anyway since he has finished most of his work this week.

"That'll be nice. You sure you can handle it?" Jimin asked, removing his jacket. Now he's in his slacks and a white T-shirt.

"I think I can handle... See you later then. Oh! And Jungkook's on his morning run, Shang's still in the clinic" Taehyung said, about to take his leave when Jimin thanked him.

"Thank you for taking control Taehyung..." But he didn't hear any reply of a welcome since Taehyung just nodded and left.

The middle already visited Shang when he woke up at four. She was sleeping peacefully and it took Taehyung, his ninja skills to walk back into his room unnoticed. It was because the visiting hours are still at six, such a stupid rule in the clinic needed to be removed. Taehyung could do whatever the hell he wanted because he too owned the place and he wouldn't let a doctor ordering him when or when not to come inside the clinic. But he was a softy and rarely broke the rules so there's this small glint of properness in his mind. She needs to rest so the hours is helpful for her recovery.

Jimin ordered a random maid —when he went on the journey to the clinic— to fix his door and change the designs with an oak wood painted black door. He also told him to prepare breakfast for him and Shang.

Which the maid told him she couldn't cook Miss Shang breakfast because she wasn't eating. It worried Jimin and began to understand that they only injected her with her needs.

He just hoped that today will be a change. It most certainly will.

When he halted in front of the clinic's white door he hesitated whether to come in or knock. Right about an inch when his knuckle's about to hit the wooden surface he left.

Walking to the garden, picked a few growing flowers that look appeal in his eyes, he tied the stem making a small bouquet of freshly picked flowers. Maids greeted him all the way but he didn't reply. Not that he normally would. He's too busy checking if the flowers are fresh and still alive.

Finally having the courage to enter the clinic with a bouquet of flowers, the scene in front of him shattered his heart.

Shang was on the ground, puking on what seemed to be a trashcan near the restroom's door. With his heart that beats with worry. He slightly threw the flowers onto a sofa and kneeled down to pat her back.

She doesn't seem to notice it as she continued puking all the liquid that she was surprised was on her system. Since she haven't eaten any solid food, her puking was painful and dry. It emptied her digestive system when she puke nothing out. She began to catch her breath with the help of Jimin's small and masculine hands who cares gently on her back.