✿ Two Hearts ✿

[ T W O   H E A R T S ]
CONTINUATION

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Jimin watched Shang with the baby on the garden from the large windows on his office. It gave the complete view of the large garden where all kinds of healthy flowers grew. A large maze welcomed his eyes as soon as he removed them from her.

Shang was wearing a white dress, height under her knees as she carried the baby with both of her hands. She was probably humming while rocking the baby.

Jimin couldn't hear anything but he's sure that she was singing a song. It was evening and he could only hope that she would come inside and rest. The winter is near so the breeze of the air is cold.

For the past few months she didn't attempted to escape. As if she had accepted her faith and had surrender on trying. He couldn't blame her from loosing hope on her freedom. Well she have freedom, but freedom was under the siblings.

Jungkook and Taehyung had difficulty on accepting the baby, Jimin too, but he had this tiny feeling that he had to accept it.

They had trouble on adjusting with the baby because it's loud, needy and just- just annoying. Shang's attention was always in that baby and they began to envy the little one—it's not like she gave them attention anyway (just Taehyung). They grew envious to the baby they now called as a disgrace.

Not until they acknowledge that the baby has a twin, who died. They wanted to find something, a answer to the question they have been asking the doctor. How was it possible?

Her pregnancy was confusing the three that they couldn't understand how she became pregnant when she was pregnant. All they needed to know is who was the father of the little boy.

They couldn't perform any DNA test because it would add another medical records that would lead on Shang's appearance to the world—her case died down months ago and they hope that or would just disappear and let the world to forget her existence.

Buy pretty sure they're going to have it soon because Taehyung pulled alot of strings in China, he had a friend that could help them transport every equipment to Korea without using any papers.

They just have to wait for three days. The problem is that three days from now will be the baby's birthday. He would turn one year old. She and the boys organized the birthday party, and obviously it would only be them and the workers inside the mansion.

Shang somehow grew a relationship with the boys where she could converse and laugh with them. Things such as Friendship—that they don't want.  They want her to love them as they do, but the least she could offer is a friendship that would automatically change in a span of time, they just hope.

The baby's name was Jayu, Park Jayu. She named it Jayu because it's meaning was freedom. She couldn't have any freedom so at least she now has freedom in her arms.

Jimin touched or carried the baby just once. He never dared touching it once again. The only reason is because when he saw the baby I'm his arms, he saw himself. He saw the large resemblance of the baby from him. The plumpy lips, to the crescent eyes, it was painful to watch. Because the baby is Namjoon's—it isn't a hundred percent sure yet they will know the truth sooner enough. 

" Tell Shang to come inside" Jimin removed his gaze at the two and ordered one of the maids. He walked to his desk and watched the small calendar in his table. Only three days to go and the baby would either be thrown away or will be accepted. The maid nodded and went off.

" So who's next Jimin?" Jungkook walked inside the office, signaling the rest of the maids who was a perfectly aligned in the side to leave.

"Next?" He asked, studying Jungkook on his suit. Lately they younger had been attending his meetings by himself—unlike in the past where he would order his assistant to do the meeting instead of him.

It was a way where Jungkook could avoid the baby and his brothers. Or is it?

Jungkook had been studying every workers in the mansion secretly. He had this feeling that there was a snake inside the kingdom and he felt the need to eliminate it. He didn't told anyone about this, even his brothers because he knew that they would only shrug it off and would tell him that the workers are loyal. He didn't bought any single pieces of shit.

" You had a son, now it's our turn. It's going to be a year apart and we have to continue the family traditions" the boys are a year apart, Jimin as twenty-five, Taehyung's twenty-four and Jungkook as twenty-three. It is strictly advised that the children must be one year apart, it doesn't matter who has a son first as long as each son's are alive.

" It's not exactly my son-"

"It's a Park, Jimin. Jayun Park" Jungkook crossed his hands. Already having the plan on being there next man to impregnate Shang.

"It's not percently enough to tell it's mine. Sure the baby has my features and everything but she was pregnant three weeks earlier when I-I did it to her..." He removed his gaze from the younger, remembering what he have done years ago.

"Well yeah, but the delivery was late than we had expected so it's yours, there's no denying it" That's what confuses Jimin. He would sometimes ask himself if he was the one who killed the other twin. Did he murder the poor child?

"This is not you Jimin... Why are you suddenly calling it a baby? If we're not gonna dispose this thing sooner or later then you have to take responsibilities on being a father" Jungkook's the one who had never touched or even dared looking at the baby. He never welcomed Jayun when he came to the world. He never dared buying anything or supporting it with something. He couldn't bring himself to like or befriend the baby.

" The equipment are arriving soon so it's best to wait than to throw it without knowing the truth" Jimin clasped both of his hands and placed it on top of a file. Watching as Jungkook scoff and left the office.

There's this little tiny part of Jimin who's hoping that the baby was his.

He wanted to have a son.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Yayy