> Chapter One

<───────────────────>

< Twelve Years Ago >

" I'll open it... Watch Lily for me" Mark placed his daughter on the padded floor as his wife nodded whilst walking towards the two of them. Mark then stood up as soon as he saw his nine months baby safe on the floor with her mother. The tv was running, sounds of the news eco-ed in the living room but it failed to cover the noises of his two and five year old son playing in their bedroom room. It was early morning, and Mark had no work at the company.

The door knocked again, as if the person behind it was desperate to enter.

Without waisting any seconds or even peeping in the peep hole— since he expected Namjoon to come— for work related, about the increasing of stocks in the building that needs to be dispose  and to plan about saving his sister.

Namjoon is amazing at taking care of the business, despite the time being in the hospital and taking care of his late brother's four year old daughter ( and not to mention moping at the lost of his lover)  the younger still has time to work as the CEO.

Much to Mark's favor, now he doesn't need to worry about it and start doing what he really loves, racing. His family, and Hance included had a percentage from the company's earnings— thanks to Namjoon of course— so his children are rest assured.

After the death of their brother Min and their father, him and Hance just went to their separate ways. Him being a family man and Hance doing seminars in churches, sharing the word of God in the streets of Seoul. They do contact each other but it would always include Shang.

How Hance refuse to tell where the specific location of the island, how Hance reasoned that it was for their safety.

( In cases your wondering this is Shang's siblings from older's to youngest: MARK LEE, MIN, SHANG and HANCE)

So from time to time, they contact each other less.

" Shang?" Mark widen his eyes as soon as he saw his sister right infront of his door steps with blankets and a baby on her arms while a toddler at her back, both sleeping.

His sister didn't get the time to responded when Mark flung himself towards her, wrapping his long hands on her frame, very aware of the kids. It's probably her kids, the ones Namjoon told him about.

"Jesus Shang! What the f*ck happened to you?! You disappeared and then f*cking appear in my dootsteps with the state like this!" He lightly raised his voice, frowning his brows while pulling her inside his house.

"Lots of things happened Mark, and I have no time to explain... I need access to the airport" Shang let the taller lash her inside. The room didn't much bother her since she was familiar with Mark's home.

" Unbelievable, that's all you're gonna say?" Mark drop his hold on Shang, now they stood on the living room where a shock Sabrina— Mark's African wife— tall, curvy and gorgeous. Fit for Mark's wild behavior since Sabrina could slap Mark straight ( not literally) If Yeosin was here, she could appreciate her beauty more.

"Shang! You went missing for two times, we don't have a f*cking clue where you went or if your alive or dead and suddenly you appeared out of nowhere and the first sentence your gonna say is that?" Mark scoff in disbelief, looking away from his sister in fear he would lash his anger more and become a bad father figure to his children and hers. Thankfully his loud voice didn't woke the kids Shang was carying.