✿ Chapter Twenty Five

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Shang thought the night would be a disaster, with the guest gossip about their family drama, her dad would constantly beg for Mark any answer about the huge turn of his first decision as a CEO, and reporters asking questions about how their family had three dramas on the row this year. But to her surprise, everyone seems to be chilled about it, apart from her dad who was still throwing a fit to Mark and few people whom quietly gossip in the corner. A few guest congratulate Namjoon and welcomed him to the business world. Everything was chill after the speech that it was suspicious.

She undoubtedly know that the three men who congratulated Namjoon and gave him a certified paper to sign his signature was them. Their hair and body posture gave it away to Shang to know. As Namjoon's partner of the night, she also had to shake the three important men's hands to thank them, but she only shook it without saying anything, she's already sure that they know it was also her, thanks to their signature evil smirks on show.

Normal people would mistaken it as a welcoming smirk, but since Shang spend two years living on their ground without freedom, she knew what some of their expressions low-key tell. Their good at playing evert role, she had to give them that.

Now, people are enjoying the night. Dancing and drinking the night away with their partners. Hance and Min refused to attend this event because they have nothing to do with it. So the two of them are busy helping Namjoon to file a case about Shang's situation.

" Are you okay yam?" Namjoon whispered, left arm on her waist while the other holding her hand, dancing on the dance floor. The music was relaxing, emotional and a small glint of sexual, not to mention the sudden dim of the whole room. By now their body was glued at each other, Shang's head rested on Namjoon's chest, didn't missed the raging heart beat Namjoon has for her.

" Just unsure" she avoided telling Namjoon that they're here, because if she did, the night will end with a panic Namjoon and them both drive home early. Namjoon know there was something up, but he ignored it and just leaded their body on the dance.

" Unsure of what?" He gulped. Great heavens he prayed that she wasn't unsure of loving him anymore. That would hurt him like hell. He can't imagine her gone again. That did happened and Namjoon was a mess when he thought Shang no longer exist.

" Distract me" she demand. The feeling of something or someone watching her was back again, she could already tell that it wasn't just one person. During her stay on those men's house she was able to learn a knew instinct. She could tell that someone was watching her because the feeling of awareness would be on thin air.  Her hair would stand, and some parts of her body would tingle dominantly than the other—that part would spot that a person was staring at her.

She wasn't surprised that she could feel her back, waist and butt tingling.

Those perverted assholes

She spun her body, dragging Namjoon to cover her from the direction she sense was the three individuals staring at her.  

" I woke up on a strangers hut with ice all over my body to keep me alive" Namjoon obeyed, not minding that Shang spun the both of them, but minded the absence of her head on his chest. She was now staring at Namjoon, only him, straight in the eyes and with serious gaze.

Namjoon's heart went bunjee jump down to the floor, if possible.  So he returned the same gaze back to Shang.   Now there was just the two of them, dancing on the empty ballroom with the music still playing on the back.