Chapter Nineteen

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"Can you help me escape?" She asked eagerly towards the maid who helped her sit on a large sofa. The look of disappointment on the maid's face made Shang's desperation to escape vanish.

"I can't help you with that Miss Shang, I can only help you to have an insight into what situation you're currently in" She smiled at her, handing her a small wooden box that looked old. She was disappointed. Here she thought that she can help her escape, but turns out she can't. The maid shouldn't have led her on "I'm Hee, I've been serving this family for three generations, this box contained pictures of every generation" With that Hee opened the small wooden box revealing twenty or maybe more twelve by twelve photos.

She grabbed all of the photos and examine the first one. It was three men in a suit, three boys aligned with them, and one woman who was in the middle of them, she was wearing a white dress and a frown on her face while sitting down on a chair. The photo was black in white

"They called this a prophecy, this prophecy was created by three richest men decades ago, and it continued as time passes by" While Hee was explaining, Shang flipped the paper, only to see the same pattern of position but with different people.

There were three men in a suit, but this time it was different. The men who stood proudly looked exactly alike to the three kids from the earlier photo. They've grown up. There are three boys aligned to each man with a different woman on a sofa with a bluish sunny dress. The photo had these lines and wasn't good in quality.

"They said that the prophecy's purpose is to grow their power. To make their influence big and to continue their genes as it is. Powerful"

Most of the photo has the same alignment, only with different children, and woman. All of the men are standing proudly while holding their son's left shoulder. The first, second, third, fourth, and sixth woman from the pictures held a face that is forced, frowning, or in pain.

But when it came to the fifth woman, Shang rechecked if she saw the face of the woman right. The woman of another generation in which Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook's father are still children and was smiling. The woman was smiling, and she seem happy at the situation.

"That's the fifth generation, I was a servant when I was aged eighteen that time. The woman named Miss Rana was a sick-in-the-head type of woman. She wasn't traumatized or scared at the prophecy of engaging three men with one woman, she was delighted. It made her sexual life interesting, she's the worst I must say, the boy's grandmother was a digger. That's why Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung's father are sick in the head. You see Miss Shang, the purpose of this is to find the perfect and right woman who has skills and can fight any political problems. It was to find the perfect woman, but Rana blinded the fifth generation by her looks and body" Shang listened. She jolted every detail, every corner every name in her mind. The story was interesting that it somehow made her forget that she was in the seventh generation.

"The boy's fathers, they're just like their mother. But good thing Miss Niha came. This generation generation chose the right woman. A kind soul" He smiled as he watched the sixth last picture that Shang was holding.

It was a picture with the same alignment of men but a different alignment of children. Shang recognized the little children. Jimin was leaning on his mother's leg with a smile on his face, Taehyung was on his mother's left thigh showing his toothless mouth as he smiled sheepishly while Jungkook, still a baby wrapped with a blanket on his mother's arms, was sleeping. They looked so happy. The woman named Niha was wearing a brown dress, her face was well structured and her hair was prepared neatly, but what Shang was more focused on was the fact that Niha tried her best to smile. Shang saw the pain in her eyes but she was happy. It confused her.

"Miss Niha managed to change the boy's father's ways. They are less of a jerk than before. The boys are such sweethearts Shang" A smile was on Hee's face as a small memory flashed through her eyes.

"They are such good children trust me, but not when their fathers knew what Niha was planning. Niha wanted this prophecy to end because she doesn't want to let any girls feel the pain she felt. She teaches the boys a different matter, she removed the idea from their minds she told them to not follow in their father's footsteps. Sir Jimin's father knew this matter, so when Jungkook and Taehyung are still young, Niha died. Jimin's father killed her. When she's gone, I saw how their fathers changed back to their old selves, how the boys grew hatred towards their father, and onto their mother. They blamed Niha for abandoning them. They grew into men without knowing what reason and where their mother went"

Shang started to feel sorry for the devils. They had started on a rough part. Such innocent children turned into devils.

"B-but you can change them,Miss Shang. I know it. This is not the real them, this was the them their fathers created them to be. They're kind souls just like their mother-"

"T-they kidnapped me! locked me up! H-he raped me, Hee. Jimin raped me" she cried. Now she felt sorry for the maid who thought that these devils could still change.

"I- no there's still a chance. Taehyung is already changing Shang! Trust me, you can bring an end to this mess and change them" Hee begged her.

Shang wanted to scoff. Someone was begging for something for her, just like Taehyung begged her not to escape. She wanted to scream at them that she was supposed to be the one who was begging. She's supposed to be the one who needed help and hope, not the one who put her into hell.

"You're crazy" Shang threw the pictures on the floor. Shaking her head.

" Y-you can help them... Please help them, this is the last thing I could do for them before I die..." She kneeled. She dared to kneel in front of Shang.

"Don't beg. Don't turn shits around! I'm the victim here! " Shang couldn't let herself ask what He meant by dying. Because Shang was scared.

"Ple-"

" What the fuck is happening?!"

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

I read this book. And it needs a lot of editing so I'll edit the chapters from one to eight.