Chapter Thirteen

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Her eyes flung open only to be greeted by pure darkness. There was a black sack covering her whole head and a thin piece of clothing was tied to her mouth, preventing her to speak. She felt light-headed and it made her uneasy. Soon the sack was removed from her head making her flinch and blink her eyes at the sudden brightness. Her heart beats abruptly after realizing the unfamiliar room.

"Baby~" someone cooed. Her pupils largen when the voice dances through his ears. It was deep and awfully familiar to her hearing.

Her eyes finally adjusted to the light. As soon as her eyes landed on someone, her heart sank, and fear ran through her whole system when she faced eye-to-eye with the man she met. Taehyung.

"Mgh!" She tried to speak earning a light chuckle from the male, revealing his boxy smile.

"Calm down baby" Taehyung placed his index finger to his lips indicating her to be quiet. He swiftly removes the cloth from her mouth.

"W-where's Namjoon?? What happened?!" She shouted towards the male, running her eyes around the room. It was pitch black, with no windows or any sign of furniture apart from where she was tied to. The only source of light was the light bulb hanging above her. She could feel the sweat running down her body as the longer she stayed in the room. It was suffocating.

When Taehyung heard another man's name escapes on her lips it made him click his tongue and shook his head disappointingly.

"You woke up in a stranger's place and all you cared about was that man?" He crossed his hands as he began to shake his head from left to right and started to walk in circles. Analyzing her. "That's utterly disappointing"

"That would change soon though" Another voice was heard, but this time it was light and pitchy. By instinct, her eyes moved to where the voice was from only to see the man who was supposed to be the neighbor two houses away from their rented space.

"Did he cool down?" Taehyung asked the older making Jimin to shook his head sadly.

"No, he didn't, I manage to knock him off and tied him, and for that Namjoon guy, he's out of the way now" Jimin stood beside Taehyung, admiring the master piece that was tied on the chair in front of them.

"What did you do!" Tears began to stream down her cheeks like a waterfall. Trying to remove the idea of Namjoon being dead.

"Threw him to the river" Jimin shrugged as Taehyung and he started to laugh.

Her heart sank. Deeper to the abyss of her soul. The bits of energy she had disappear in an instant. She lost strength.

"That's nice " Taehyung praised Jimin for having a great idea.

"P-please stop joking around. Tell me he's okay, tell me is fine" she begged, lowering her head not having the energy to look at their faces. "Please..."

The laughter dies down.

"Oh pumpkin, I'm sorry but I already threw him. If you woke up early I would have caged him if you wanted" Jimin kneeled, removing her tears making her flinch at the unknown warmth of his hand.

"K-kill me" she whispered, no longer seeing herself living in this world. Those words made the two boys look at each other and back toward her.

" We can't do that bab-"

The black door flung open revealing the younger who wore nothing but his sweatpants. Taehyung and Jimin immediately blocked the girl away from his sight before he would explode.

"Nice fucking try on tying me Jimin! Nice fucking try!" Red marks were invisible on his naked chest as if he forced himself to break the tight rope from his body, which he did " Where the fuck is she! I need her!" Jungkook was loosened. He was desperate to touch her, to feel her right here right now. But Jimin blocked him from stepping forward.

"You're not in a good state brother, please calm down fi-"

"Step the fuck aside asshole! I want her! I'll have her!" Jungkook pushed the older harshly and Jimin fell to the ground with a loud thud.

Jungkook couldn't control his sudden thirst and his temper anymore. He had lost his mind. As soon as she saw her on the chair his smile grew wider.

"Jungkook listen, now is not that time-" Taehyung tried to calm the beast down before he could reach Shang.

"I don't fucking care!" He pushed Taehyung and immediately turned Shang's chair so that she was facing her now. Shang was scared to her core when she heard the shouting, so she hung her head down. Closing her eyes tightly so that she won't be able to see the beast in front of her. He was intimidating.

"Such beautiful art" Jungkook moaned, soon feeling irritated that she wasn't facing him. Jimin and Taehyung tried to pull him away but the younger was strong. When he touched her soft skin and made her look up, his whole world crashed.

Seeing the stream of tears made his heart. All the anger and need vanishes in thin air. Only the guilt and worry towards the woman in front of him.

She let out a small sob, glaring at his worried eyes. The time had stopped, no movements or any noise was heard from his eyes and ears. It was just him and her inside of the nonending rotation in the universe. He was captivated, lost in her eyes that seem to teleport him to the heavens despite his rightful place in hell.

"Darling~" The deep groan made its way out. He cares for her wet cheeks, removing the dirt from her beautiful face. He could see her flinching in the uncomfortable warmth and touch he gave, but he couldn't care.

"don't cry, it's ruining the perfection" Gaining himself back, he stood up. Glaring at his siblings. Even if he's the youngest, there's this unspoken dominance that Jungkook had posses.

" Why are we even placing her here in this fucking hot room?" He asked, now wondering why they were inside this small and dark room when they have loads of spare rooms inside this large mansion.

"Because we don't want her to know that we're no longer in the town! But now she knows" Taehyung rolled his eyes, looking at the beauty in front of him who was now snapping her head towards him, after receiving the words he had spoken.

"W-what do you want from me?" She found the courage to ask them. All eyes are now on hers. All of them tried to find the perfect answer to her question. There are many reasons why she was here, but the three of them couldn't pinpoint the best reason since all seems to be the same.

"There are many reasons pumpkin, but for now all you need to know is that you're now ours" Shang only laughs. Taking the confusion of the men.

"Why?!!" Her emotions were already crumbling. Not knowing what she would be feeling at the moment.

"Because it's your destiny on supplying the three of us with what we need" Jimin explained, leaning his heavy body on the wall, it was almost impossible to see him because of the darkness and because of his chosen attire. Jungkook is the one who seems to be eye-catching because his naked upper half shines brightly in the dark.

"If we want, love you give it, if we want to make love, you give it and if we want children, you'll give it"

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰