✿ Chapter Twenty Three

Okay so a lot of you think Min is Yoongi. Well he's not Yoongi, if you already forgot then let me explain. Shang had three brothers, Mark Min and Hance, Shang is the only girl I'm their family and is the third child—Hance is the youngest while Mark was the oldest. Yoongi died because he catched the shot and the bullet he received has chemicals that spread throughout his body that killed him— you'll know soon enough because I'll explain it more clearly on this chapter. Oh and Yoongi had a child—of you didn't know yet.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"w-where am I?" Shang let out, eyes squinted by the bright light illuminating from the white ceiling. Her throat was dry, head was spinning and her body was exhausted. She could hear some shuffles from the corner and soon someone covered the bright light. It was the face she had been yearning. She couldn't believe it.

"N-namjoon?" She drily sob. Hands immediately found its way on the man's cheeks and before she could knew it was truly Namjoon, she was swarmed on his hold.

"Gosh Yam! I- I love you" Namjoon hugged her securely, afraid that if he let go she'll be stolen again. Without hesitation Shang wrapped her hands around Namjoon's back, gripping his black shirt tightly and began to cry on his chest.

"N-namjoon..." She sobbed, emotions swirled in her system that she would faint at the warmth, love and joy she was feeling being on the man's arms. She never wanted to let go, but Namjoon had other plans and slowly broke the hug. Just like Shang, he cares the side of Shang's face with his huge hand and removed the tears that  was flowing on her cheeks from her eyes.

" Are you okay now? Does something or hurt? What do you need?" Namjoon soon questioned her a couple of questions while examining if she had injuries that the doctor hadn't checked—even tho he stayed the whole night taking care and securing her inside this hospital room.

"Water" she finally spoke, having enough at the dryness of her throat that began to hurt. Just like that, Namjoon immediately sprung on his feet and sprinted to where a bag was laying on the small oval table. He was searching for the water bottle and this have Shang to study her surroundings.

She was on a plain room that she guessed right on a hospital. Some needle with a tube was on the back of her palms and Everytime she move her hand, she could feel the middle on it. A monitor that showed the phase of her heartbeat and she was wearing that dark green hospital gown and yes she's naked under the thin material, good thing a blanket covered her bare legs from the slight coldness. She slowly sat down, Namjoon came back to the hospital bed with a water bottle that he twisted the cap open.

"Here" he said, giving her the bottle. She waisted no time I'm drinking it, feeling the cool and wet sensation that began to  remove the dryness she felt.

" What happened to you Yam?" Namjoon finally asked. Min and Hance told him that she got kidnapped and the two of them went on a rescue mission that they didn't bother on telling Namjoon. That's what Namjoon knew for now because her brothers preferred to hear Shang's side of the story before finalizing a case—also because it wasn't their place to tell Namjoon that Shang has two sons.

"I, it's a long sto-" she finally remembered her sons. The monitor beeped aggressively and Namjoon watched how the lines Frome into a huge triangle and it's insanely fast. "M-my kids!" She gasp twisting her head in hopes to see Jayu or Tokki sleeping peacefully on some random sofa. Namjoon held her hand trying to make her relax, although he didn't missed the words she shouted. He slowly wondered what she meant by kids.

"Gosh! Namjoon where's my kids?!" She shakes Namjoon's shoulders removing Namjoon's hands away from her as she began to remove that blanket and twisted her body so that she could stand.