✿ Chapter Four

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"Jimin...can you tell me everything?" Shang hesitated at first but she could not longer take the curiosity and the need to know how dangerous get life was. Jimin stared at Jayu and back to her.

He knew that he needed to explain the Dynamics and he knew that she has the right to know but the timing is so wrong. 

If he tells her everything about the prophecy then she'll hate him again—since the everything is worst than the kidnapping activity. He doesn't want to be the bad guy, he needed to continue this relationship with her—this warm and friendly type of communication and relationship. He would really like to thank Jayu for being the bridge to the two of them.

But the desperation in her eyes told Jimin that she badly wanted answers.

" I'm sure you know half of them already..." He let out, taking a seat on Shang's bed where Jayu's crib was beside the bedpost. Jimin tried his best to avoid the topic about Hee since she would likely ask about her absence. "My great,great,great,great grandfather created this tradition or they called prophecy... I'm sure you know about that and the number of generations which was still new since this didn't happened centuries ago... this prophecy was more of a tradition since the first occurrence if it was one hundred and fifty years ago—do my great grandmother called it a tradition. It's just basically finding one one bird for three birds to continue it's flock and power. Hunting, that's what we did to find you. We've tried two girls-maybe three? But they disappoint us... But you Shang. You are different which is why you're the one"

This wasn't what Shang wanted to hear, but from the looks of it she could pretty tell that Jimin doesn't want to go on that topic, he wanted to avoid Hee's situation.

" Your... What if I disappoint you? What if I want my son to live out of this stu-this tradition "

" I won't kill you... I won't make the same mistake as my father did. I don't want to see my child motherless so if you're thinking about undergoing the same situation as our mother have then you don't have to worry... I'll protect you"

Those words came so sincere. He www serious and it made her feel secured. But that wasn't the answer to her question.

" What will happened to me then?" Because she really wanted to give her son a normal life. No traditions, no hunting and illegal things. Just Jayu living freely and reaching his dreams.

"I... I don't know yet" he tried to avoid her worried gaze. " But I assure you that you'll come to understand us...to understand this"

"Jimin... I can't understand it! I found it plain bullshit! You're controlling s child to be just like you! You're caging a woman and you're going to have a son with a woman that your brothers would also have one to the same woman... Isn't that plainly stupid?!" Even if Shang forced her voice to whisper, he saw that she's struggling to keep her voice down.  It was a wrong place to talk about the matter, considering that Jayu was sleeping peacefully.

Her words are confusing, it was a mess. Because there are no words that could explain how she feel on this tradition.

" Just try Shang... Well take care of you, supply you with everything and we will love you... We already love you" letting those words with emphasis Shang stoped on her tracks. She's unknowingly pacing back and forth.

" But I don't want to be locked up" She will never understand them, she will never love them, because the love she could give was long gone and Namjoon took it with him.