✿ Chapter Twenty Seven

(big crdts to the owner of the picture)

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" What do you mean..." Jimin mumbled, he was about to leave his seat but the pilot announced the take off. With that being said he only leaned his body to peak at Shang. Jungkook slowly removed both of his hands and glanced at his brother for answers.

He hated this version of Shang. He felt like it wasn't her at all. With worried trailing both of them, the plane began to move slowly.

" She seems to be out of the world..." Jungkook mumbled, running his hands inside the blanket that covered Shang's stone figure and played with the stap of her dress by his thumb. No reaction.

The coldness that ooze out of her skin displeases Jungkook so bad. It brought memories to him about the day Shang had a traumatic experience of rape from his oldest brother, and he would turn out lying if he said he was completely over with that matter.

" We can bring her to the clinic as soon as we arrive in the mansion" Jimin declare, checking Shang's figure, the jet zoomed upwards, the floor slightly shook a little bit. Jungkook was right, she does looked like she was out of the world—out of her sanity.

The two of them knew the reason behind all of this, but they decided to ignore it since the reason was for the best. To them atleast. They intended to kill all of her family, as discussed to their meeting room. They would only take baby steps to that matter, because killing everyone would cause a huge trouble with the media and Shang. The two of them kept telling to themselves that it was an excercise for Shang, because she'll face this situation maybe a few times.

" For now let her catch her thoughts, she'll come around" Jimin added, he was worried obviously but Shang's stronger than that.

With that their ride back home was silent.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

They arrive at midnight, drove for a good fifteen minutes to the mansion. Despite the late time, the workers inside the mansion was aligned neatly and perfectly to welcome them back. A maid informed Jimin about Jayu and Tokki's doings and activities, he only nod and was about to order a few butlers to bring Shang inside and clean her but Jungkook had carried Shang with his arms and walked inside the mansion. Ignoring a few greetings from the workers but receiving a few maids trailing behind him.

" Inform me if Taehyung ever arrive tommorow" he walked inside planning to sleep with Jayu today.

Their son would always cry himself to sleep whenever day time ends, he would also cry during the mornings since he missed his Mama's morning kisses and greetings. Jimin had to be with Jayu ever second and parting with the boy yesterday to attend the passing event was hard for him. He wished to bring Jayu with him but his son would complicate the mission, not to mention that he wouldn't want to show Jayu what he truly was. Though the past accident was still fresh in his memories, he locked the demon deep inside the large void in his mind and could only hope it would never happen again.

Being with Jayu in a short period of time without Shang gave Jimin a few realization and tricks. He realized that he should protect his son from any harm that would ever come and that he should spend a long period of time with him since he now knew a few facts about the boy that he didn't know actually existed. Jayu was a fast learner—Jimin saw it himself when he taught him some basic maths. As if his advance ability to speak at the age of One wasn't enough to prove that Jayu was indeed a genius. He learned two tricks, the first one was to stop him from crying—that is driving— it was to distract him from remembering his mama and it helped a lot. The second trick was, to make his milk while at the same time lulling him to sleep. Since Jayu was still a year old, the maids told that milk would be very convenient for him every morning and night. He manage to teach Jayu to drink his milk on an actual glass rather than his baby bottle.