>Chapter Twelve

<───────────────────>

Hance read the bible. It helps him calm down.

He was confused as hell. Not knowing that the word of that old lady meant.

What should I do? I memorize what she said  but I don't know what it's for. Should I tell someone?  But the privilege of meeting a fallen angel is nerve-wracking. A one time opportunity.  

He closed the bible, placed it back on his backpack and rested his back on the back rest if a bench. At the moment he's back in the airport, waiting for his flight back to Seoul. It took some time persuading attendant for a one way ticket to Seoul.

" Aren't you Shang's brother?" Hance looked up.

There was a man, familiar to the eyes and ears.  He know who his sister is and he knows who he is. So there's no point of lying.

Good. I don't want to lie anyways.

"Y-yes I am...who are you?" The question made the stranger smile, he uninvitedly sat down beside Hance who took some inches of spaces away from the man.

" I'm one of her lovers, Taehyung...oh and by the way... today's Tokki's birthday, you should come. No need for an invitation because your Shang's family member" the stranger's who's name was Taehyung showed a picture of three boys from his phone.

His soul left his body. Fear replacing everything. He could feel his heart stopped, cold sweats started to appear on his skin as he took slow and short space away from Taehyung's figures.

He remembered him.

From that island.

They kidnapped his sister, impregnated her with...three kids? And now he's casually sitting beside him, inviting him on a child's birthday party.

Since when did Shang return in Seoul? Wasn't she far away and lives on a plays unknown? Don't tell me they kidnapped her again too...but when did Shang had a third child?

Hance squinted his eyes on the screen. Studying the teen's faces. One was a copy of Taehyung himself.

" Why are you in this place anyways?" Taehyung continue to chat. Aware of the fear and curiosity from Hance. He decided to play it off, enjoying his troubled self.

"U-um" decided to play along, not wanting to cause a scene or call for help— since he had no evidence against him. "I visited a church from here..."

"Oh I see..." Taehyung glanced at Hance, who is still studying the picture on his phone that was still open. " Looks like you want to meet them...you can board on my jet, that way you won't have to wait here for hours for the next flight to Seoul"

Taehyung stood up, burying his phone inside his back pocket and offer Hance a ride.

"No thanks..." I'll die accepting your offer. " I'm waiting for someone...an elder on our church" he lied.

Forgive me for I have committed a sin.

"Suits you then..."