✿ Chapter One

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"Miss Shang... Sir Jimin ordered me to tell you to come inside..." The maid interrupted Shang's humming, making Jayu to slightly whine and wiggle on his mother's grasp. Shang was about to ask but the maid cut her by saying that Jimin doesn't want to let her freeze outside the garden. With that she left, bowing with respect.

Shang shakes her head. Beginning to walk inside the mansion with guards—who's guarding the exists watched her. She was slowly getting use to the dynamics of the whole prophecy of traditions. It would look like she already accepted her faith, but no. She didn't, at least not yet.

There's this fog, a feeling. That there was something coming, there was something out there that awaits for her or she was waiting. She doesn't know what or why but she took time on waiting.

"Let's go inside now angel..." She smiled to her son who showed his toothless smile to his mother while wrapped around in a white blanket.

Jayu was growing very well. He's a chubby and cheery baby. It's already said the Jayu was a mommy's boy because he would always be in Shang's arms or sight 24/7.  Since Shang doesn't have any chores or things to do, she always takes care of Jayu. 

As time passes by, where Jayu is growing each day, the boys are getting busier from their works or responsibilities. She loves it, even if it sounded kind of rude and selfish. It gave her the freedom to roam at every doors, apart from the ones that is locked. She have memorize every doors and exits of the mansion, yet she didn't dared to attempt or even plan an escape.

There's a huge wall that prevented her to, and that's Jayu. Shang isn't the type of a person who's going to hide her son to the father, although Jimin seems to not care about Jayu. She isn't going to take that away from Jimin and besides, the boys haven't done anything to her. Even tho there's a large whole in her heart from the freedom they have stolen from her.

Jayun's plumpy lips began to form a O shape as he was greeted with the warmth inside of the mansion. Shang removed the blanket leaving Jayu on a white pajama and a white long sleeved top.

" Your birthday is nearing! My baby is growing up so fast" she cooed at the baby in her arms. Jayun let out some sounds as he was pleased at the cooing of his mother.  His eyes disappeared as soon as his plumply lips formed into a sheepish smile. Replicating Jimin's.

"Shang..." Someone called out. She turned to look at the owner of the deep and raspy voice. Taehyung was slowly walking towards them, showing off his boxy smile.

Despite the hatred and envy towards the baby, Taehyung didn't stop on interacting with Shang. Jayun can't stop him.

"Taehyung" she smiled. Turning her body to face the man who was wearing a long brown coat that hugged his body, the only thing that was showing was his Gucci sandals.

" I had something to discuss to you...and it's not that great" letting out a sigh, Taehyung patted Jayun's fluffy black hair as the baby giggles. " And it's best that it's only the two of us..."

" Go on..." Shang said, handing Jayun on a young maid that Shang in trusted and was responsible with Jayun. They began to walk on the library where Shang remembered Hee.

This is the best time to question Taehyung about the things she wanted to know, since the male seems to be in a good mood. After all, Taehyung was the one she had completely trusted, even if Taehyung told her now to trust him.

"A year had pass now Shang..." The both took a seat on a large black sofa with a table in front of them. The library's window was shut closed so it's understandable that the room is dark, not until Taehyung clapped his hands and the lights were immediately on. It was just the two of them, inhaling the aroma of books and sheets.

"Me and my brothers are a year apart, our fathers are a year apart and so on. The baby is going to be one year old and we have to..." Taehyung couldn't filter the words much more, he's afraid that she would freak out and would deny which she would highly do.

" I have to bare another baby?" She asked. Already catching up at Taehyung's confusing discussion. Taehyung let out a nod and explained everything to Shang how the sons are born. Every generations had sons that are a year apart, it's not exactly ruled from oldest to the youngest, it's just random—based on the woman's liking.

" I respect you if you don't want it. I won't do it with you since I know that you're still trying to figure out yourself after the death of your other son...but I couldn't say the same thing to Jungkook" Taehyung oh so badly wanted to do it with Shang but he held himself on doing the things that traumatized her. Also the trust Shang had offer to him is the most precious thing she have given to him that he carefully taken with care.

Jimin could just be the last to have a son because from Shang's mindset, her son was Jimin's. They just have to ignore that and would later tell her and maybe, just maybe she would still accept the truth.

" Thanks Taehyung... I will think about it." She smiled. It make Taehyung's muscle to relax. Now all he needed to take care was the shipment of the equipments to Seoul and Jungkook.

" I'll be going now, had some things to do " Shang was about to ask but she just nodded in reply. He's probably busy like the past few weeks. She missed the feeling of talking to someone. She wasn't allowed to communicate with the workers, the last worker she had talked with was Doctor Drew, it was a healthy conversation and she wanted to have the casual talking with a friend type of conversation.

" Take care" she flatter her lashes while watching Taehyung leaving the library with a bright smile. Just when she was greeted with the quietness she stood up. Walking to  the fireplace of the library. There was no fire so it was easy for her to remove the large woods and to dig out a box. The box that Hee showed.

Dusting the ashes of the iron box she fish out a picture. The picture of the boys family picture. Where the woman name Niha smiled brightly with the pained eyes. She watched the boys who was kids and could only wonder if Jayu would look like Jimin when he grow up.

While admiring the picture a smile formed in her lips as she watched the children in their mother's arms.

A thud was heard and she immediately shove the picture and brought it back to the side of the fireplace, covering it with ashes and brought the large woods back. She looked up to see maids the began to enter the library. They're going to clean the room.

They didn't forget to geet Shang as she manage to leave the library with a hurry pace.

Speaking of Hee, Shang has no signs of her or had any information about her sudden disappearance. It's been years and she manage to have nothing. Even if she speak about this matter to the boys, they would only shrug and answer her with a question.

Did she perhaps died?

With a deep thought about that matter her feet unknowingly brought her to her room.

Jimin though that it was best to collaborate Shang's room and Jayu's so that Shang had company and would be easy to take care of the baby. She thanked Jimin for that idea, but he seem to distant himself away from her. So she couldn't properly thank him.

It was six pm and it's Jayu's bedtime. She gently open the door without making a sound so that she wouldn't wake her son up.

But when she's about to enter, she halted in her steps as she saw Jimin.

Hovering Jayu's crib.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━