✿ Chapter Twenty Eight

!MUST ANSWER!

Who do you think is going to end up with Shang?
And Why?

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"And I lern to drink on caps now thanks to daddy!" Jayu proudly declared on the table, earning a small chuckle from Jimin and a large grin from Shang who was feeding Tokki on her breast. The sight still amazed Jungkook who low-key gaze at her figure while trying to eat his breakfast. All of them are seated inside the dinning table with a full buffet infront of them. Jimin was on the very end of the table feeding Jayu who was beside him on the left side of the table. Across Jayu was a quiet Taehyung who silently ate his breakfast without distractions. Beside Jayu was Shang who was carrying Tokki on his arms while the little four-week baby was having his best time being fed by his mother. It's been so long and Tokki almost forgot how his mother's milk tasted. Beside Shang was Jungkook who was also eating quietly while listening to the conversation between Jayu and Shang. Beside their conversation, the sound of the clicking of the silver utensils on the glass plates also eccoed throughout the wide walls and ceiling of the dinning room.

       JY   S   JK

JM ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

      TH

" My little boy is growing up so fast" Shang ran her free hand on Jayu's cheeks who immediately grin like a little chick with his eyes disappearing and puffy lips to form such bright smile. She's contented that Jimin took very good care of Jayu. She was relieved that both of her sons are in good health.

Shang had a long cuddle with Jungkook earlier, and when the late breakfast came, the man helped her to change her clothes and to travel here in the dinning room. At the moment she's okay, she succeed in forgetting what happened last night as soon as she was reunited with her two baby angels. The feeling of betrayal and anger vanishes as soon as she saw her babies being so healthy and in good condition. Especially Tokki, the little baby grew a few healthy fats on her body that he no longer looked so thin and ill.

"Oh! By da way mama! Who the man who took u away fom us?"

The clatter of the utensils came to a halt. Every adult stoped what they where doing and the only sound was heard was the faint sucking sound from Tokki. Jayu was confused when his daddy stopped feeding him with the slides sliced bacon wrapped in scrambled egg.

It was quiet for a brief moment when Tokki began to let out a cry, startled Shang who immediately rock the baby   in her arms. Jungkook stood up from his seat, worried while kneeling on Shang's side. Tokki sensed the sudden change of emotions from his mother's arms, Jungkook believe that a baby could sense it's mother's emotions and right now, Shang needed to relax.

Tears began to fall on Tokki's blue blanket, and she finally realized she was crying again. She cried to many times that if she cried a few more she could feel her eyes falling out from the abusing tears. Both of her eyes burns a little and Tokki's cries became loud and it worried Jayu and annoyed Taehyung. 

" Hold Tokki for me p-lease" she sobbed out, butting her lips to prevent any sounds to escape. She couldn't control the sudden sorrow and anger mixing together. It's too much it felt like her head would burst like a volcano if she keep forcing her whimpers to stop. Jungkook as told held the crying baby and shushed the tiny being, rocking  Tokki while distancing himself from the table.