Chapter Twenty Four

IMPORTANT NOTE

This book is a mess. A MESS. The first chapter to the last was confusing. I read the book and I'm confused about the early few chapters. It needs major editing and I think all of you are confused about the book too.

I want to ask you for a small summary of the chapters you have read.

I wanted do know if you understand this book. If not then I'm gonna unpublished this a bit and edit a lot of parts.

Thanks for cooperating~💜💜💜

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

A week had passed.

A full week of her recovering from her wounds and her mind. Even if she gets morning sickness and was sometimes light-headed, she still doesn't have any clue about her pregnancy. Although she began to question herself the past two days about the matter where she suddenly gained weight.

She began to roam around the mansion and finally had the strength to converse with her kidnappers. She even made a full conversation with Taehyung which she had grown to trust.

She's comfortable when Taehyung's around because he's been taking care of her with kindness that made her heart pound back to life. The idea of him being one of her kidnappers was still in her mind but at least she now considered Taehyung as her acquaintance. A friend is a big word and a huge trust at the moment so she couldn't call Taehyung as her friend.

Jungkook and Jimin were beginning to distance themselves away from Shang, but the two are witty that it didn't come noticed by her. They would ask her if she was okay or how she was doing every time they would see her. Jimin's been busy with the business and has yet didn't come home for two days. Taehyung said that the older was busy with a lot of work and Jimin spend the whole two nights on the business. She doubts.

While Jungkook had been jogging two times a day for one hour each. He is in his room, outside, and at the gym inside the mansion the whole day. When Shang could take a glimpse at Jungkook she could tell that he's been gaining a lot of muscles. She rarely sees him and Jimin.

That's why she had more courage on roaming and walking freely in the halls because those aggressive men aren't around.

The reason why the two guys began to distance themselves was that the longer they spend with Shang around, the more hungry they became on killing the thing inside of her. Their hands are itching on stabbing her belly with a knife. They are dreading. Both mentally and sexually frustrated that they flooded themselves with work and things to be occupied with.

The absence of Hee began to confuse Shang and Taehyung had to lie that the old lady was retired when the very truth was she died with three bullets in a different gunshot to her head. Taehyung felt guilty but what's done is done, she earned it by telling the family history to her when she has no place to tell such history.

The men seemed to trust her freely roaming around, but she didn't try any attempt of escaping yet. They still kept the monitors on and would observe her on a screen just to be sure.

Now, she was walking in circles inside her designated room. The white T-shirt from the first closet filled her comfort so she wore very simple clothes which was Jungkook's style. A shirt, sweatpants, and house slippers. She can roam around the mansion but she couldn't never step foot outside, even if it's just a balcony or the garden.

The place was big. The features scream expensive and luxury. She hasn't memorized every room and hall despite roaming for three days. She has seen a lot of paintings and windows that could lead to her escape. But the boys learned their lesson and now the windows had bars or lasers on them, just to prevent her from escaping from the window again.