> Chapter Fifteen

<───────────────────>

"Yeosin are you there?" Namjoon waited for Yeosin's reply while he looks for the exist of the room with a flashlight on his hand. 

Currently he's inside of the generators of the building where he unplughed s few strings here and there causing the entire building to black out.

So far everything was going according to plan. He managed to bring Mark and his family safe, he even met Hance halfway because the latter went to find his older brother.

Good thing they're out of the enemies reach. He even got himself some informations about the so called prophecy.

"Still here. Going down at 22"

"Good. That's great. So um... I want to tell you something about the prophecy" he finally found the exit and began to walked towards it.

" I don't believe everything about the prophecy. But go ahead"

" We met Hance in the way to the safe house. He's Shang's younger brother and he told me that he went to visit beyond the city and met an old lady and Taehyung in the airport yesterday. My guess is that the old lady was the same lady that saved me. She's probably doing witchcraft or can read people's future... Hance said that the lady saw him coming and told him the next part of the prophecy" Namjoon began to explain what Hance told him. 

The younger was breathless and panicking all over the car causing Mark and his wife to also join in the panic. Mark even offered to help and so did Hance but Namjoon had to decline since they're going to be held hostage if they get caught with Jimin and the others.

They were reluctant to the idea of being unable to help their very own sister. Shamelessly showing their disappointment of themselves at the situation that they should be a part of because that's their sister. Their very own family. But if they do help they still couldn't do much. Mark has a family to take care, he does have fighting skills but it isn't enough to beat three people. Hance doesn't have any ability to fend for himself how much for to fend for his sister?

So to cool their disappointment off, Namjoon shared the plan. Just a few details that could give them the reassurance that everything will be smooth and that they will bring Shang and her sons home. 

"Go on..."

"The dead child who's given a miracle can end the salvation. He who's the first born will kill the lead, he who is second will kill the forsaken and he who's the last will end up taken... I don't know what it means but I'm sure that it's not hundred percent accurate... The last time I remembered, the lady said I was supposed to be dead as the prophecy said..." Namjoon is out of the room, there was people crowding in the reception and in the halls. Murmurs and shouts of confusion was all over the place. Some held their flashlights while mostly turned their flashlights their phones on.

They couldn't suspect Namjoon because he made sure to turn off his flashlight before leaving the exit. 

"I'll take a wild guess... The dead child needs to die, Jimin would kill Jayu or vice versa. Jungkook kills Tokki and also vice versa. Probably Taehyung takes Ttalgi. I don't know much about that. These type of stuffs always revolve around my family so I think it will revolve only there...I hope" she's already aware of that because she herself went to Hance. Just didn't includes him to the safe plan because she thought that Hance would be quiet considering his well being. 

" that doesn't sound so good"

"It was never suppose to sound good. I  have the person who can end the salvation... I just don't know what he's supposed to do..." She hated the idea of Taejun being the key to this madness. That's why Taehyung is too keen in killing Taejun but still he couldn't. As much as he wants to deny it, Taejun grew in his sick heart.