✿ Chapter Thirty

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" I apologise Miss Shang, but the master forbid us to let you cook" a petite figure stopped Shang from gathering the ingredients. The told maid was holding a huge barrel filled with wine that the three masters oat to love. Shang wanted to help the petite lady that seems to be on her 30's, small figure, round and curvy body with a fierce and determined look.

" I just want to help"

"And the masters forbid you to help Miss Shang"

Right when Shang decided to prepare a small meal for the boys, this maid had to stop her and slam the rules on her face. They forbid Shang to do anything relating to house cleaning or a wife's job appart from taking care of her babies whom are asleep at the moment since it was the afternoon. 

She understands why they prevent her from doing the house chores especially cooking, since she may or may not have a small bottle with death inside of it. Only if she could drop a tiny tear on the soup, the so called masters can highly die of faint. She wasn't sure yet because the bottle she found on the clinic's room had the skeleton print on it's fine glass, so she assumed it was poison.

" Atleast let me help you" she offered, the plan of food poisoning those fuckers was no longer the priority.

"It is said to never let you help us Miss Shang... I apologise." With that the lady rolled the barell inside the kitchen, didn't forgot to bow to Shang. With disappointment, she retreated herself.

It isn't the right time yet...

" If you're gonna poison them, you can always just sneak in when the meals about to serve... That way you have control at the food you're going to poison" a deep feminine voice eco-ed through the hallways, startling Shang a little, where the hair on her arms began to stand, sending electric shocks on her spine and in an instant her head turned to a corner where a huge marbled vase was displayed together with a small wooden frame that showed it's Tittle.

There stood a familiar woman. A long-fitted-red-silky dress with thin spaghetti straps glued to her perfectly curved body, sharp collar bones and we'll defined shoulders, her body had this Model structure and Shang could only guess she works as one. She had a good sized breast and also a good ass— not much as hers. Due to pregnancy Shang had gained a few weight here and there, especially in her breast and belly. Standing beside a doll didn't lowered her confidence. She didn't felt outshined or Jealousy over this perfect lady. Sure her body isn't eye-catching as it is before but she's proud of them, because her babies gave her this and she will forever Cherish and love her body. Without these healthy fats, she would have never gave birth to her angels normally and healthily.

To define it, Shang admires her beauty. Not to the point where she imagined herself being this perfect.

" And you should poor everything out, the poison isn't strong enough to kill someone— if that's your goal, but if you just wanted to give them stomach aches or have revenge then you can poor a few droplets" she continues, crossing her slender arms with shape nude nails and a few silver rings on her fingers. Her caramel skin shines like honey, smooth and elegant.

What fascinates Shang the most was her familiar face. Well structured, bold and powerful. Now where have she seen those drowsy eyes, plumpy lips and confusing facade.

"N-niha?"she widen her eyes in shock. Memories of the photograph of the Boy's family picture— where there mother Niha was still alive— flash in her eyes. She couldn't believe it, she was here, younger than she imagined her to be. The last time Shang remembered, she met the same lady, but it turned out she was fake and was hired by the devils themselves to change Shang's mind.  A play that Shang was still processing.