✿ Epilogue

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Few minutes passed she was waiting inside the graveyard, the structures of the walls weren't like the ones you'll see in a horror movie. It's clean and we'll maintained, no spider webs on the ceiling, nor broken pieces of concrete falling appart. There where stacks of squares, every spaces had glass protecting what looks like black marbled jars and few white ones.

The black ones storage the ashes of the fathers while the few white ones storage the mothers. She could tell due to the names carved on the metal name plate under the jar inside the glass. With names, date of death and their title.

Oddly enough the nearest jar she could see was Niha's.

Niha
November 06, ××××
Mother

Now that she caught glimpse of the deaths, she began to analyze ever white jars. All of them had no family name, just their name unlike the father who had full names.

What surprised her wasn't the fact that the white Jar's had more details and wide spaces, it was the date of their deaths.

All November six, twenty seven years apart.

It sends chills in her skin.

Jayu was quiet at the back, busy chewing the fabric that held him to his mom's back. Tokki was in deep slumber, so Shang had no worries about getting caught.

The metal doors of the building spread noises inside the quiet indoor graveyard. Shang and Jayu turned their heads towards the directing of the noise to see Yeosin entering with keys on her left hand and a sleeping child on the other one.

Why would she bring Taejun with her?

As if Yeosin was a mind reader, she answered the question on Shang's mind.

"I couldn't leave him with Hoseok, that man snores too loud" she lied. Hoseok sleeps like a baby, no noise no movements. But Yeosin won't tell the reason why she brought Taejun with her, yet.

" Okay... So why are we here?" Shang question, grabbing the basket on the floor where Tokki was sleeping.

"There's a tunnel in this place, the tunnel travels all the way to the south's shore" Yeosin explained, walking at the deepest end of the hall where they found tombstone. This time really ones, stacking in threes. Names carved on the stone.

" These are in the oldest generations, appart from the newest ones these bad boys are decade years old. So if one of the boys told you your the fifth or sixth generation, then their b*llsh*tting you"

"Your language please" there where children around them.

"Right I apologise" Yeosin walked towards the last tombstone, it's on the corner end of the hall and the language craved on the stone was foreign. Unknown language.

So this misery go beyond ages ago. How long exactly? How many women have they kidnapped and forced to bore their children? How many of them died? Did everyone one of them died? Did they suffer the same death considering that the month and date of their deaths are the same? Those remained unanswered since none of them know.

Even Yeosin who was still unaware of how her mother died. They told them— her and the boys— that their mom got assassinated by their Business's enemy.