Chapter Five

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

" Oh, I saw a house that we could rent for a month by the way....it isn't far from here so we can use my car to go visit it today, " Namjoon said, sipping his coffee while chewing her hair. It was early morning and both of them decided to relax for a moment. They're on a small sofa, and the small balcony's door is wide open, letting the breeze enter the room. Shang was on Namjoon's lap, scrolling through her social media while Namjoon was drinking his coffee and playing with her hair. Moments like this just made her feel relaxed and loved. The way Namjoon's fingers slightly pull her hair, circling her skin. She could just sleep again.

" I'm not in a mood to move today...but" Shang groan as she shifted closer to Namjoon, now she was sitting on his lap. He could see it, he knows what she wanted, and he was hesitating if it was dangerous or not. He understands how Shang would behave this near day, and he'll do anything not to upset her. " I have something in mind "

And that's it, she kissed Namjoon passionately making the man place the coffee away from him, so it won't spill or fall. His strong grip went from the female's waist, locking her into another kiss.

" But you're on your period...." He tried to maintain himself and tried to tame her, not wanting to hurt her. Shang just clicked her tongue, feeling hot from the kiss, scratch that, she was very hot when she woke up.

Having a wet dream is just normal to a human being, but the dream she had was her having sex, not with the man she loved but with a different person. She dreamt about Taehyung, in bed doing sinful things that she could never imagine her doing with the guy she just met. We can't control our dreams, right? Or she was just in her mood swings where she started to dream about Taehyung, naked, kissing her hungrily, while thrusting in a wild pace that was tattooed deep on her memory.

She had to do it now, so she can forget about that dream and focus on Namjoon. She wasn't cheating in fact, just having some anonymous dream? It didn't stop him from feeling guilty. She felt like cheating on Namjoon by dreaming of such a thing.

It's hard to admit, but she kind of enjoyed the dream. Oh my gosh, Shang... Stop thinking about that dream!!

" I think it's okay " she insisted, now removing her shirt revealing her naked perky breast open for Namjoon to devour. Namjoon's orbs turned dark as soon as she smash her lips on his, creating world war tongue I. They were lost in each other's heat, lust, and desire. Namjoon who was already naked didn't need to remove anything, just a few slips of boxers, since the large t-shirt Shang was wearing was his. Now he wasn't worried, if Shang could handle it then he'll find his way to handle it as well. Period s3*? They haven't tried that kink before, maybe trying it today won't be a bad idea? And besides, they're on a vacation to enjoy each other.

The world war tongue I had ended, leaving them breathlessly trying to focus on each other's burning eyes.  She smirked, playfully gripping Namjoon's gray locks making him groan lowly.
Namjoon flipped her sideways, now he was hovering over the naked female, ready to eat her dry and messily. But they heard a knock on the door before he could slip his boxes off.

" Fuck" Namjoon curses already turned on at the past few actions they committed. He was standing up, about to open the door but Shang stopped him.

" It's just a worker or something..... Let's just continue " Shang whined, wrapping her hand on his neck pulling him closer, and kissing him, she wasn't confirming something yet. She needed confirmation if the dream was just a slip. But the person on the door knocked once more. Shang scoff annoyingly to Namjoon who stopped and stands up. Grabbing his black shirt earlier, he threw it to Shang, signaling her to wear it. 

" I think it's important " he angrily and frustratedly mumbled, not also a fan of stopping right now when things can go hot and messy, but Namjoon was on his way, Shang could only sigh, also frustrated.

Namjoon opened the door to see a young male, with blue hair. The man was debating whether he had knocked on the right door, but he slightly glared at the taller one in front of him.

" Who is he? " He scoffed, raising his brows while looking at the taller man who had opened the door. The taller frown with his half-naked body and messy hair, he opened the door widely while looking to his girlfriend who was wearing his black shirt, waiting for her to speak.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce you, Namjoon this is Taehyung. He's the guy I told you about, and Taehyung meet Namjoon my boyfriend " The female smiled at the younger who seemed to look mad, giving Namjoon a death glare. The man name Namjoon just swore he saw Taehyung's hands stiffen.

And why would he react so angrily? Are they even close? What, is there a problem for a boyfriend if he would stay in the same place as his girlfriend?

Shang walked towards the boys, who were glaring at each other secretly not wanting to show it to the woman.

Taehyung's eyes looked down at the females, ignoring the burning glare of the older. Just admiring the beautiful sculpture this girl had, that black T-shirt looks hot on her, and her slightly visible breast is cock crushing.

" Taehyung what are you doing here? " The female asked not in a huge manner, which made Taehyung smile but it soon faded when he saw the arms of Namjoon on her beautiful waist.

Taehyung gave him a look that says 'Way to ruin the moment

And the older replied with his face ' Listen kid I know you helped her thank you for that but back the fuck away from her '

But the next words escape from Taehyung's mouth made both couples to hang their mouths open

" I'm here to return your underwear "

~•~

in the trailer it was Jungkook but oh well I just want to make y'all confused 😁😂