Chapter Sixteen

"w-what do you mean in different generations?" Now the tables had turned. Taehyung was now taken aback at the question.

"Let's just say this prophecy happened years ago and it began to continue with its generations" he shrugged, not caring that his brothers would scold him for telling the truth too early. "Currently we're on the seventh generation, our dads are the sixth".

"D-dads? Is this some kind of ritual? O-or witchcraft?" She asked, eyes already watering. Taehyung could only laugh at how silly her theories are.

"You're more messed up if that's what you're thinking!" He slightly laughed, walking straight to the door. She was about to stand up to chase him for answers but Taehyung hold his gaze towards her, which made her stop.

"All of us have one mother, cupcake... I think that's a good answer to your confusion" With that he shut the doors closed leaving her alone in the massive bedroom. What surprises her is that he didn't lock the doors.

She was tempted.

"You can't be... It's your chance on escaping!" She mumbled to herself, glaring at the door knob she was tempted to touch.

Where was she anyways?

For the first time in the entire day, she stared at the large glass walls. Her breath hitched when all her eyes could see were trees and mountains. Spruce trees with healthy shimmering grassland, it was all threes at the corner of her sight can reach, only that on the left corner of the threes was one road, the only thing at she can escape is to go outside and follow wherever that road reach. It wasn't the town anymore, it was far away to a place she never saw. It doesn't matter where she was, the only thing she wanted to do is to run far away from this house that houses mentally ill men.

She stared for a good two minutes and decided to do something. She wasn't going to stay here with these creeps and let them control her life. She needs to escape. Grabbing a chair that's hard enough, she swung it towards the glass walls with all strength she can. It was no use, there was no cracks or scratch.

Time soon passed when the whole bedroom was a mess. Broken furniture and vases. Everything she threw to the exact spot was useless, only to have a small scratch from the vase she threw that she didn't have any idea how expensive it was. Shang had already roamed around the entire room, even the bathroom was not an option because there was no exit. Only a small window that only a paper toilet can fit.

The room was sealed shut, the only exit was the door. But that idea frightened her, she didn't underestimate the men. They easily kidnap her and killed Namjoon, so they're more aware of things than leaving an open door for the prisoner to escape.

But Shang was now desperate to leave. All the outcomes of her actions didn't scare her. After all, there was no point in living this miserable life of hers that she didn't have control to.

She grew up with a controlling father, a dead mother, and three male siblings that judge her for being a different gender. The only person she was laying his shoulders on was Namjoon. He's a man she knew was right for her. Not until she saw the papers about the arrangements of marriage on her father's desk.

There she knew that this vacation was a goodbye to Namjoon. That after the month would end, she'll be back with papers and a stranger to please.

Dying is the best solution to all of her problems, that's what she's been thinking just to distract her from controlling her own body. She was deep in her thoughts that her body began to move and walk on the hallways that seems to be narrow to her.

There were no maids, no guards no sign of any human being. It made her worries lighten. She could taste the freedom on the tip of her tongue, not until she stopped dead in her tracks to see the devils, standing across the hallway where she was standing. There were windows, a chandelier, paintings that were expensive but yet to be set away, and small table furniture in the hallway.

They stood there, pleasingly watching her panic state. They looked ethereal to be given lives. They're supposed to be in hell, rot their sinful souls-she thought while she glares at them.

"Easy now tiger" Jungkook smirked, berrying his large masculine hands on the pockets of his tight jeans. He was still half naked, with his white shirt hanging on his shoulder. His hair was wet, probably showered a while ago or did a different event.

"You're room's a mess I say pumpkin... Sad that I wasted my energy to design that room, only to be destroyed" Taehyung took a step forward ahead of his brothers. He was still wearing his clothes from earlier, a caramel coat with his brownish polo ticked under his brown slacks. His cheek has this red bruise that slowly turned into violet blue. Someone punched him, Shang could tell.

"Now let's calm down and talk okay? Let's set the rules peacefully and properly..." Jimin's tone was stern. As if he was annoyed at the thought of her escaping, his turtle neck hid his long neck. Shang could see his knuckles red. Jimin punched Taehyung, at the small information she felt pity for the younger. Not pity enough to change her mind about their filthy Satan ways.

"Fuck you!" She screamed angrily. The body took three steps backward, turning her direction to the open window. She didn't calculate the fall or planned how she was going to jump safely of the window. She was so desperate to escape that she let fate decide her fate.

If she's gonna die by jumping on a three-story mansion then fuck it, if she's going to survive then screw that she's just gonna ran through the forest and hope that she could lose the devils.

"Shang wa-"

"Stop!"

"Bitc-"

The three said on Union when they saw how her body jumped at the window. It was slow motion.

How she fall from the third floor, secured herself from the impact, hit the tree branch, and fall on a bush was all slow motion. Sadly the bush didn't help her have a soft landing.

And sadly she wasn't dead.

But she manage to stand up despite the broken left leg hitting the three branches and suffering from the hard ground. Without looking up from the level she jumped on, she began to sprint and tried to disappear at their sight.

Her body was in pain, it was aching. Especially from the injury she receives. It was probably bad luck that she was alive. Sometimes it was better to die than to suffer.

The three men could only follow her limping body. Anger could be seen on their faces as they prepared their selves to jump.

"I don't fucking care if I'm gonna have her dead or alive, I'm still going to fuck her up senseless" It was a proposal of punishment Jungkook let out when he jumped first on the window and landed on the ground woundless. He was a beast. Shang could die at the punishment Jungkook proposes.

"I won't let him, we need to find Shang first before he could" Jimin told Taehyung as they jumped out of the window, and just like Jungkook, they landed on the ground with the roll of their body to avoid any injuries.

They started to follow the tracks Shang left. A trail of blood. Taehyung stared at the drops of blood, beginning to worry about her state. It was a high fall, she could be injured to death.

He didn't show his sorry when Jungkook or even Jimin is around. He just couldn't.

They heard Jungkook shout from the distance.

"Found you, angel!"