Chapter Eleven

The open mall is splendid. It was by far the best in Shang's eyes. Small wooden stools, happy and welcoming sellers, and not to mention the lively atmosphere. The carts work with different and unique kinds of stuff lined neatly together. They could see some tourists here and there and some residents who come and go.

She and Namjoon decided to visit an open mall, or what they called 'Tindahan', and bought some groceries for a week. They are happily carrying a lot of plastic bags, strolling around trying to find something interesting.

"Yam, I'm going to check some toys" Shang blurted out of the blue as she pulled Namjoon's scarf, gaining his attention. Namjoon remove his gaze from the vintage cameras and into a spot where Shang was pointing. It wasn't that far, so he agreed.

"Sure, take care of yourself and please call me if anything happens" he instructed Shang, removing every plastic bag on her hands, gaining every weight.

"I love you" Namjoon kissed her lips tenderly. He said it because he loves her. He unexplainably loves her from head to toe, earth to sun, forever to eternity. It's very addictive. He oath to say those cliches over and over again. To let her feel love, hear love, and have her feel wanted.

"I love you too" she smiled, squeezed herself to the spot that took her attention the most. Toys.

It was unexpectedly amazing how her entire demeanor changed as soon as she touched a peace of stuffed toy. It was a big, baby-blue rabbit, holding three eggs. Black, red, and white eggs. It's unique and mysterious how the supposed to be the mother of three eggs looked sad and terrified. Still, the mother had a will to carry three of the eggs.

It wasn't for children. How did these mysterious stuffed toys come into the cute section? Where even is the seller?

She ran her eyes trying to find the owner of these toys. To no avail, the cart was left abandoned. She felt like having the need to buy this toy. When she was about to leave the spot a hand immediately grabbed hers.

"Wh-"

"Leave this town. NOW!" an old-looking lady screamed desperately towards Shang. It made her uncomfortable how the lady held her hand who held the bunny.

Wearing a brown large coat and her hair was in a bob cut, greenish Forrest-y eyes, and frustrated and tired features.

"You need to leave this town as early as possible" the lady again said. Eyeing every direction, as if she was trying to find something or someone.

"B-why?" Her mind was flooded with so many questions, like do I know you? Or what are you talking about? But all she managed was a stutter of a why.

"Don't let the prophecy begin once more. Leave before your time runs out! Leave while you still can" spatting those words in a hurry she soon gasps. Orbs shaking as she saw something from afar. Someone perhaps. Watching them, watching her.

"What prophecy? What do you mean by that-"

"What are you doing with my wife!" Namjoon enters the scene. Removing the lady's firm grip on Shang's left arm. The lady didn't panic when Namjoon harassingly remove her hand—more like slapping her hand.

The lady remove her attention from something she took a fear on and onto Namjoon with an analyzing look. It was hard to explain on Shang's sight but the lady seem to connect to Namjoon's soul. As if she's reading something under his brown orbs.

"You won't last, you won't last. Two of you won't last, you and him" the lady mumbled. Only looking at Namjoon's eyes. It made Shang and Namjoon confused in their stands. His hands pulled Shang into a reassuring grip. A grip that if anything would happen, Namjoon will protect her.

"Leave us" he warned, glaring towards the woman who shook her head, slowly walking backward. 

"I'll tell you this one last time" Taking a huge step towards them, she leaned her body forward so that they could hear what she was saying properly. "Leave this town before everything goes downhill"

"What do you mean about that?" Shang asked. Feeling the need to understand everything the woman was saying. She must know what's happening. She just had this feeling she must. 

"Fire Forest. I'll be at the fire forest"  With that she sprinted. Staring in the direction she stares at earlier. Where she felt fear.

"Wai-"

"Are you okay?" Namjoon dropped everything he was carrying and pulled Shang on her shoulders. Looking at her figure for any wounds or scratches. Shang didn't respond, she stood there. Dumbfounded, surprised, shocked anything that includes an out-of-the-blue moment. She didn't expect this would happen on such an amazing day. As Namjoon worries about her being, she thought what the lady said. The words were stuck in her head. It bothered her.

"Namjoon I think we should leave" The idea felt uneasy. It felt like it was the right thing to do.

Believing that mysterious lady seems like an idiotic decision. What if that lady was just someone who pulled a prank on them? What if she's someone who's just sick in the head? Still, that didn't make Shang ease. It just made her more uneasy.

"She's just crazy! She probably says this to any tourist" Namjoon reassured, picking up the plastic bags as soon as he made sure there were no bruises on her body. " Are you okay now? Did she hurt you?"

"No Namjoon, she didn't. ".she manage to shrug the thought off. She trusts Namjoon. He could see the worry in her face and he didn't think twice about hugging her.

"Don't worry Yam, I'll protect you no matter what. We'll be okay, I promise" he kissed her lips with love. With reassurance that he could protect her. She believed him.

~•~

"See, there's no doubt that she's the one Jimin. So don't be such a damn pussy" Jungkook rolled his eyes, as the three of them watched.

"Don't start it Jungkook" Taehyung warned as he tried to pull Jungkook away from running to the scene and just stealing their girl. 

"That bitch is here again! I fucking swear that if we don't have the plan to assassinate that bitch I'll do it myself" Jungkook began to throw his tantrums to no one. A habit of him talking to thin air about his thoughts that he couldn't keep in his mind.

"We can't kill her, she has this, this power that I couldn't explain. My father strictly prohibited me to kill her. Treaty perhaps" Jimin calmly explained, watching every move their angel made. Every detail her body had and every detail the man hugging her had.

"You're just a pussy, I'll do it myself!"

"Jungkook shut the fuck up! You're too noisy these past couple of days!" Taehyung scolded, slapping his back and earning a death stare from the younger.

"When hyung?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"Tomorrow night"

~•~

This a confusing update. Shit will come soon