> Chapter Fourteen

<───────────────────>

Yoongi didn't know where to look because wherever his eyes move he would saw Shang again, naked.

" Ah sh*t" he closed his eyes, feeling a headache creeping out in his head. As the situation confuses him. He can't believe that Yeosin's brothers had achieve this. He couldn't quite tell if it's plastic surgery or not since plastic surgeries can't accomplish a perfect clone like these impostors.

" Shang?!" He screamed. Hoping that the real Shang would hear him, but he received no reply. With his eyes no focusing on the clone's faces, trying his best now to look down. " Where is she?"

"U-uhm... she's- she's over there" the woman who opened the door pointed on a wall with velvet red curtains that covered the entire walls from the ceiling and to the floor.

Yoongi gave the woman a slight nod and went up to the direction, passing a few naked woman on the way who stared at him. It felt so weird, creepy even to have a perfectly copy of Shang. And a good amount of them.

He slid away the curtains with the help of two ladies who again looks like Shang and are naked. And he can't believe what he had unfold. It wasn't too shocking but he didn't expect to see a clothed Shang trap inside the glass wall, the ones that comes from a mental house with white leather foams surrounding 1/2 of the walls.  

Shang has her back resting in the glass where it  faces Yoongi. Shoulders slumped forward as if she lost the hope to leave this traumatic place. Her hair was musty and is scattered in one direction, back wards showing how she numerously swiped her hair with her fingers.

Atleast she's alive and clothed.

" Shang" Yoongi called out, tapping the glass to have her attention.

" She can't hear you. Even if you throw something hard in the glass or shout louder" A random clone said. Saving Yoongi's energy. " The glass is thickly soundproof. But one thing she for sure, she can see us"

They can't possibly gain her attention since they can't creat any sounds.

"Is there any door?" Yoongi asked, avoiding his eyes to go down south since they're but naked and not to mention there's no fabric appart from the ones that covered Shang's jail.

"There is a door...but just like the one you recently entered, the access is inside"

Yoongi examined the room, there's a few bunk beds, a wide rectangle chair and a few seats but that's all.

He began to wonder where the sounds of the chains came from and as he tries to find those the ladies seem to understand and they showed the chains that they hid on the bed.

" We used those to slam the vent up there, most of the furnitures are wood and plastics so it's impossible to bang it open. If you're wondering where those chains came from then I'll save you the time to ask. It came from Shang— the original one. She was chained at first but they let her go, she gave us the chain to help us open the vent"there's a vent not far from the bunk beds, the surfaces had scratches on it proving that they had a few tries.

" If the doors had access inside then isn't it easy to just leave? Shang can easily go out any time she wants, that is if she's being black mailed by those f*ckers" Yoongi analyzed Shang's current state, he couldn't just slam the wooden chair in the glass because it wouldn't change anything, just draining his energy