✿ Chapter Twenty Nine

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" It's nothing major Mr. Park and Miss Shang. Thankfully the fall happened on the third floor to the second floor only, and Mr. Jeon had protected young master Tokki from being crushed or being smashed. Young master Tokki is perfectly fine and Mr. Jeon had a few bruise on his legs and arms, it's nothing to worry" the new female doctor explained, opening the wide matte glass doors so that Shang and Jimin could enter. Rows of bed immediately greeted them, but among those furnitures, two figured only occupied one single bed.

It was the new clinic. The first and original clinic was on the west wing of the first floor, it was under construction due to the incident that happened not too long ago. It was only a single clinic for a single person and that supposed to be used by Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook—the owner of the mansion, well Shang too since she's now the mother of the mansion. The old clinic room was rebuilding into a different room, another guest room probably or just one of the rooms that they rarely use of even not use at all. They've been building the new clinic room before the incident, thanks to Shang who persuade the boys to replace the unused room into a Clinic—for all people. Since the room was spacious it can fit twenty to thirty people. It was a change thanks to Shang.

" Jungkook!" Shang shouted, impulse told her to sprint ad hug the male who was rocking Tokki on the crib beside the hospital bed that Jungkook was using to sat. He was surprised at the volume of worried in Shang's voice, and was shock to be embrace by her. It was a sudden so Jungkook had little of time to enjoy the hug. " Is Tokki okay? Are you okay?"

She glance at the crib where Tokki was laying peaceful and playing with his donut shaped toy where a few jiggling and ringing sound was heard. His whole body was wrapped in a blue blanket, only his head and arms are free. Tokki was a week year old already, he's slowly gaining his eye sight— according to Jungkook who was very active on Tokki's health. She's happy to hear that Jungkook always visit this clinic for their baby's checkups and follow-ups.

" Tokki is fine Shang... Thankfully our baby is fine" both of their heads turned to Tokki who let out a few baby noises that started with an aaa sound before giggling to himself while trying to give the toy a grip, since the donut shaped circle was slipping out of his hand. Their hearts melted in aww when they heard the melodic giggle from Tokki. He's a tiny little bean with the cutest baby noises— Jayu also, to Shang both of her babies are number one.

" How about you? The doctor said you have bruises" Shang in an instinct, observed Jungkook's legs and arms, counting the red prints on his fair skin as it slowly turned into a bluish or purplish color. By now Jimin and the doctor left to give them a space— too much for Jimin, who received a notification on his phone. Their gates, doors and windows are detected on each of their devices, they muted the useless windows and doors, only gave the main door, main gate, and Shang's door the importance, and Jimin had Jayu's doo also, just so he could detect Jayu's safety. To shorten, Jimin received the main gates notification and expected to see a friend of theirs.

"

It's nothing Shang, you don't have to worry about me" as much as he yearned for her tenderness and worry, Jungkook had to be honest— for their relationship loyalty— the bruises was just an ant bite to him, he couldn't care less about it and it doesn't hurt. He doesn't feel the pain at all. They have experienced worst, much much worst.

" I know I don't have to..." She examined his arms, there wasn't much of a bruise, only a few on his feet and a few more on his arms since his arms did the work to protect Tokki. " But it still looked painful" it was just an excuse, she doesn't want to admit that she was worried on Jungkook's well-being. He's a grown man, a fucked up responsible man.