✿ Chapter Eighteen

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" Listen to daddy" Jimin brought Jayu down on the floor, wiping his tears from his hubby cheeks with his sleeves, placing both of his small hands on Jayu's chubby cheeks. He kneeled down, close to Jayu as if he would say something secretive.

Jayu sob quietly. He was very confused at what happened in just a spawn of minutes, it was hard for a one year old to digest. If he knew what bad or good was, he would probably be mad at his father at what he did to his friend.

" Don't tell any word to mama okay? Don't mention that kid from mama because if you mention that kid to mama, then mama won't love to you anymore" Jimin told him a lie. It was the only way to prevent that kid from meeting Shang. He have to wipe that kid out of existing even if it means breaking his own rule.

Jayu seem to be scare. Lots of questions filled his thoughts but he couldn't let one out because he was sobbing. He doesn't want that to happen, even if Sweet toot was his friend he doesn't want to loose his Mama's love. So he nodded obediently to his father.

" Good boy" Jimin hugged Jayu, patting his head while beginning to rock him. Soon enough Jayu fell asleep from the tiredness he had when he cried earlier.

" Daddy is very sorry angel" he mumbled, arriving in Shang's room where Jayu wanted to sleep. They build a room for him, but the little boy wanted to be on his Mama's bed more than his.

Jimin slowly tuck the little baby on the bed.

" I promised mama that I would never  make you become one of us... But I can't stop myself. You need to learn, learn the things we also learn... Good thing...."

Jimin smirked, removing some of the baby hair on Jayu's face.

"Mama would be very busy with Jungkook's son, she would lack time with you and I can teach you without her knowing... Ahh my baby" he couldn't stop grinning. Soon he fell beside Jayu. He inhaled the event that was coming out from the sheets where Shag sleeps every night. He was loosing himself.

He never wanted this, he never did.

But it's just bound to happen, his mind was in haze the moment he stared at that bastard son. He just lost it and in one blink of an eye, he no longer controls his body.

It wasn't Jimin anymore.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Sweet tooth opened his eyes.

He was greeted with the bright light illuminating outside of the wide windows. His noise was greeted with a welcoming and oceanic fragrance—he wasn't used to it because he'd been sleeping a lot of sweet, smoke and dirty air. It made his head to spin a little.

He wiped his tired eyes with both of his hand and he finally realized that he was laying on a large and fluffy bed. It was so soft that Sweet tooth couldn't stop himself from wiggling back and forth. A smile was on his lips already forgotten the incident that happened earlier.

" I see you're enjoying yourself..." The deep voice from earlier ecoed throughout the room making Sweet tooth to flinch a little and instantly shot his head to the direction of the voice.