> Chapter Seventeen

<───────────────────>

"Ma!!" Ttalgi shouted, together with Ttalgi and Jayu they immediately run towards Shang who was sprinting towards them.

They just arrive not long ago in the family hospital. It was a private facility that only tends people who's connected to Yeosin and her family's bloodline. The one she went last month.

Everyone went on their separate ways as they need to be tended. Yeosin went to a room where she'll get checked and her family will get notified to visit her after her checkups. They're already waiting in a room.

Yoongi was also leaded to his own room with a doctor and a nurse assisting. Louis went to assist Namjoon to the place and will also fetch Shang's brothers.

Seokjin is brought to the emergency room and Jungkook volunteered to carry the man to that place so he could also get tended halfway.

Shang was told where her kids was staying and without any second thoughts she went straight to them.

" Oh my babies" she cried out, swarming her boys in a tight hug as best as she can without leaving out anyone.

They grew so big and healthy that Shang couldn't fit them enough to her hug. Their heights are unavoidably tall, just a few inches they'll be able to reach Seokjin's height.

" Ma you're safe!! Thanks to everyone!" Jayu was the first to hug his mother.

" We were so worried ma!" Came Ttalgi.

" We miss you" and then Tokki.

The three were so happy to see their mother. Safe and alive. Their hearts would throb aggressively as they watched the clock tick it's seconds whilst their mother still wasn't back.

They got separated from Taejun and Hope because of Hoseok. The said adult didn't forgot his responsibility as a adult so he brought Jayu and his brothers on a private room where they can talk more freely with each other. He'll only ruin the atmosphere if he stayed with them, because they're not close and they haven't meet properly yet.

" Ah mama miss the three of you so much too" one by one she kissed their foreheads while rustling their hairs momentarily. " Did anyone of you hurt yourselves? Come here" She checked their arms.

"We're fine ma, no wounds" Ttalgi said.

Pulling the boys to sit on the hospital bed— on the right side of the room, for an examination from their own mother, Tokki, Jayu and Ttalgi was the sitting coordination. She only checked their arms and legs, also their shirts seeing as their so bloodstains her heart skipped a bit and eyes widen at the noticeable dark stains, mostly on Jayu.

"Why do you have blood? Jayu, especially you. Your hands has red stains. Are you hurt somewhere? We should call a doctor" she pointed out Jayu's reddish hands that he tried to wash his father's blood away but the stains stayed. Only visible red prints.

" No ma... It's not my blood... it's...umm it's..." Jayu couldn't seem to answer. He gaze down on his hands avoiding any eye contact from his mother and sibling.

Noticing the sudden change she glanced at her other two sons in hopes that they could tell what was wrong but the said sons where also staring at Jayu with a pity and emphatic look.

" What happened when I was away Jayu?" She  asked, kneeling Infront of Jayu. Her hands made it's way to Jayu's red hands, locking his in with the hint of soothing.

Giving Jayu the impression that she'll listen to it without judge. That his mother will always be by his side listening to all of his worries.

" I-i killed my dad ma" he confessed. Grieving tears flowing out of his tired and concerning orbs.