[ 58. 𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙁𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 ]

"God damn it, I like it. Kiss me down 'till I'm naked."
———————————————————————

Yoongi and Jimin wake up to a commotion of noises coming from down stairs. They were curled up together but Jimin had sat up looking scared.

"What's happening?" Jimin rubs his eyes.

"Don't know," Yoongi sits up too but then winces. "Ah.." the cigarette he had lit earlier burned his arm when he got up.

"Are you okay?" Jimin takes his arm and looks at the small burn.

The noises and yelling gets louder, so Yoongi takes Jimin by the hand and heads downstairs to see what had been going on. He definitely didn't expect whatever he walked in on.

It was a circle of people yelling around Hoseok and Sehun arguing. A fight was probably going to break out, knowing Hoseok.

"This idiot.."Yoongi says under his breath. "We're getting out of here."

"We're not going to help?" Yoongi piggy-backs Jimin and heads for the back door since the entrance is covered with people. "I think that's Chaeyoung.."

Yoongi looks up and sees Chaeyoung watching Sehun closely. He's definitely gonna kill his little sister once they're home. She's not supposed to be here.

"That's a problem for later."

-

"Yoongi my head hurts... really bad."

They had been walking in all sorts of directions and seemed like they were getting farther and farther from home. Yoongi's legs were worn out and Jimin wasn't feeling too hot either. Yoongi sees a nearby park and heads over.

He falls onto the grass field and they lay under a tree breathing heavily. Jimin sits up just to take out a flask from his pocket. He twists the cap open but the flask is taken by Yoongi.

"Enough with the drinking.. you'll be so hungover tomorrow and it won't be pretty."

"Tomorrow.." Jimin mumbles. "tomorrow!" It finally clicks. "We're back in school tomorrow, Yoongi. And we're here!"

"What's the big deal?"

"I've drank so much that I won't be able to pay attention in any of my classes. This is the worst," Jimin lays back down next to Yoongi.

"Sometimes you just need to calm down," Yoongi pulls him closer.

"School may not be important for you.. but it is for me!"

"You're cute when you're mad."

Jimin looks at Yoongi with an annoyed expression. "This isn't the time to flirt your way into shutting me up."

"Trust me if we were back home I'd do much more to make you shut up right now."

"Whatever..." Jimin lays close to Yoongi in defeat. "Can I tell you something?"

"Go ahead."

"Y'know when you left to get me a drink... Chanyeol kinda gave me a hard time. Like.. he kissed me and stuff.."

Yoongi scrunches his face. "He what? Did he do anything else?"

"He uh.. kinda made me like, touch him? He was like all over me but Jackson took care of it. I didn't kiss him first, I swear. I didn't mean it."

"Hey, I'm not mad at you. It wasn't your fault. Just know that I'm sorry I wasn't there... and that I'd kill him the next time I see him."

"Please don't, if you got arrested I'd have to commit a crime as well to be with you," Jimin smiles.