[ 24. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 ]

"I keep it all inside because I'd rather the pain destroy me, than everyone else."
———————————————————————

Jungkook knocked on the door several times waiting for someone to answer. It was late at night, but he knew this person was definitely awake. Jungkook knocked for the last time and the door finally opened.

"What the fuck do you- oh, It's you. Jimin isn't here, sorry-" Taehyung said as he was about to close the door but Jungkook stopped him.

"Wait! I'm here for you, not Jimin," Jungkook said.

Taehyung raised his brow, "Me? Are you going to confess your love or something because this is really bad timing."

"What? No, I needed to talk to you about something."

"At one in the morning?"

"It's about Jimin," Jungkook sighed.

"Yup, thats what I thought," Taehyung said as he headed inside with Jungkook and into his room.

Jungkook and Taehyung sat on the bed across from each other, "Okay, so, what's up?"

"Ever since Jimin and I started dating, he hasn't been very open with me. I feel like he isn't into it as much as I am," Jungkook frowns.

"What makes you say that?" Taehyung asks.

"For one, he tries to shrug off my compliments and only gives me like... pecks. No, I'm not saying he should like make out with me or something, but it's like a fast peck on the cheek. All we do is hold hands and cuddle, yet it still feels like he doesn't want to do that either. We've been dating for almost 3 weeks and it still feels like we're on the first date," Jungkook explains.

Taehyung was confused, "Damn, have you asked him about it?"

"Er- well... no."

Taehyung shakes his head and smiles, "Kook, why did you come to me then?"

"Well, you always give good advice! And I always say the wrong thing," Jungkook chuckles slightly.

"You don't always say the wrong thing, Jungkook. I'll help you out anyway. Maybe Jimin isn't comfortable yet," Taehyung assures him.

"That's what I thought, so I stopped trying to get intimate. He then thought I was mad at him and went on about how I should leave him," Jungkook scoffs.

"I guessing you two haven't had sex yet?" Taehyung chuckles.

Jungkook raises a brow, "Is that even a question? I just feel like I'm doing something wrong, he doesn't seem very interested in our relationship."

"Well, ask him what's the problem and how you two should start communicating more."

"I will. Thanks for the advice, Tae," Jungkook says as he hugs Taehyung.

"I- Don't mention it.." Taehyung mumbles. "Okay, now get out of my house, I don't want to wake up looking like a raccoon tomorrow because of you."

Jungkook smiles in response and heads out of his house and towards his own home.

-

Jungkook went to Jimin's house the next day and knocked on the door. It was noon so someone had to be awake.

Mrs. Park opened the door and sweetly smiled, "Oh, Jungkook, hello. Jimin is upstairs,"

"Thanks, Mrs. Park," he said as he headed into the house and towards the elder's room.

Jimin's eyes lightened up when he saw Jungkook. He didn't expect him to come today but happily sat up on his bed for his boyfriend.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here, I thought you weren't coming today," Jimin says.

"I came over because .. I think we need to talk," Jungkook sighs.

"Talk?" Jimin questions.

Jungkook took a seat next to his boyfriend and took his hands, "Jimin, I feel as if you're not very into this relationship."

"W-Well.." Jimin stutters as he tries to find an answer, or an excuse.

"You barely kiss me and all we do is cuddle and hold hands," Jungkook explains, "I'm not trying to push you, I just feel like you're not into the relationship as much as I am."

"I just don't want to get to into it. Like, not rush it?" Jimin says in a small voice.

"D-Do you not feel comfortable with me? Or do you not want to be with me .." Jungkook mumbles but enough for Jimin to hear.

"No, no! It's just, I need to time to adjust from .." Jimin trails off.

"Yoongi."

"What? No- I mean, sort of kind of .. no?"

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "I thought you didn't like him that way."

"I mean, I didn't.." Jimin looks down at his hands nervously.

"Then, why is he holding you back?" Jungkook asks.

"He just, well. I spent a lot of time with him and maybe we became a thing too soon?" Jimin says in a small voice feeling bad for what he had said.

"But, you're the one who asked me out, Jimin," Jungkook said sternly.

"I know, but I don't think I'm very aware or confident with my feelings just yet," Jimin said as he took Jungkook's hands.

"Are you dumping me, just like that?"

"Well...no. I just think we need need some time apart, especially me. You can call it like, a break. It's for the best," Jimin assures him.

"R-Right.."
———————————————————————

I hate writer's block, Im having a hard time trying to finish my chapters when it's almost finished because then I cut it short.

Oof, I'm sorry, again (^)

Your dumbass author is trying her hardest to write longer and better chapters !! (ŏŏ)

-snifflemin