[5. 𝘼 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩 ]

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?"
———————————————————————

*6 months ago*

Yoongi and Hoseok have been dating for three months now, the two got closer in junior year and one thing led to another.

They had no problems until a few weeks ago. It seemed like Yoongi got somewhat bored of Hoseok. The two didn't do anything besides have sex.

-

Yoongi was hanging out with Lisa when Hoseok came up them.

"Hey babe, wanna go to the movies tonight?"

"Kinda busy tonight but I'll come over at midnight, like usual?"

"Right.." Hoseok sighed and walked away.

Yoongi sighed and then turned back to Lisa.

"Are you two like .. on good terms?" Lisa asked.

"I honestly don't know. I just need to think about some things."

"Seems like Hoseok is really hurt, Yoongi."

"I'll make it up for him tonight. Do you wanna hang out later?"

"Thought you said you were busy?"

"Not actually. You in?"

"I don't know, Yoongi-ah.."

"Movie night?"

Lisa sighed, "You're lucky that everyone else blew me off."

"I'll be there at six."

"Later, dude," Lisa started walking to chemistry, "Figure it out with Hobi!" She yells back.

-

Hoseok knew something was off with Yoongi last week. He stopped showing his affection to Hobi and it broke his heart slowly.

All Yoongi and Hoseok did was have sex. Yoongi came over when Hobi's parents were asleep and that was the usual routine. Yoongi always left before Hoseok woke up which made him cry every morning.

He wanted the old Yoongi back. They used to go one dates every Thursday, Yoongi would cuddle Hobi every night so he felt safe. They drowned eachother in kisses even in public and everyone loved their relationship.

Hoseok sobbed and sobbed in his room that day, he missed being loved. He missed that feeling of having someone care about you, being safe in their arms.

Hoseok took out his phone and texted some of his friends to get his mind off things.

-

                                                                 Hobi ☀️🌻
Hey, what are you doing?

Lisa 🧸💀
Don't be mad ..

Hobi ☀️🌻
What are you doing, Lisa..

Lisa 💀🧸
I'm hanging out with Yoongi..

Hobi ☀️🌻
He said he was busy today.

Lisa 💀🧸
I'm so fucking sorry,  everyone else blew me off! I'm so so so so sorry

Hobi ☀️🌻
Have fun.

-

*time skip*

Hoseok has been crying for the past few hours, he felt numb and tired.