[ 48. 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 ]

"I only say I love her when I wanna fuck her. I only hit her up when I'm taking drugs."
———————————————————————-

"You do?"

"Yes!" Jimin jumps up in victory a little too early.

"So do you mind telling me what your solution to this is?"

"Oh.. right," Jimin sits back down. "You know how much my mom adores you, right?"

Jimin doesn't even have to say it, Yoongi already knows what he's thinking. "No, we are not going in that direction."

"C'mon! If I hadn't come up with this, she would've offered anyway." Jimin has a point, but nothing seems to convince Yoongi it's the right thing to do.

"What about your brother? Don't think he'd be fine with it."

Jinyoung has expressed his dislike for Yoongi on the down-low, so having his younger sister stay with them may be even worse.

"Jinyoung would eventually give in if it's something I'm asking. Besides, Chaeyoung and him are close in age right? I'm sure they'll get along.." Jimin mumbles the last part on purpose.

"Really?" Yoongi is not fond of the idea in the slightest. "If you're suggesting something, my sister has a boyfriend. An asshole of a boyfriend to be exact."

"You said it not me.."

"You realize that's fucking weird even if Chaeyoung didn't have a boyfriend?"

While marriage is something they haven't talked about yet, which is completely fine since they're still only teenagers, it's taboo for their siblings to date. Jinyoung would be Yoongi's brother-in-law, so letting his sister date him makes everything even more odd.

"Yeah.. don't think they're a good match anyway.." Jimin laughs awkwardly. "Just let her stay with my mom. I'm sure they'll get along."

"Have you met my sister?" Yoongi is baffled. "I may baby her, but she's got this mad attitude. Sometimes she doesn't even listen to me."

"I've never actually talked to her one on one.. She seems nice, I think it'll be okay.."

"So, you actually think she'll take my sister in?"

"Oh, most definitely," Jimin says with confidence. "If she doesn't, she's been killed and replaced with an imposter by the government.."

Yoongi chuckles softly, "I'm sure that'll be the case.. I still don't want any trouble for your mom."

"How bad can your sister be?"

"She picks fights with anyone, even me. Doesn't matter who it is, she's got some anger issues.."

Jimin doesn't like the idea of his younger brother being beaten up by Chaeyoung, but it doesn't seem like there's anywhere else for her to go.

"Jinyoung doesn't get upset easily, I'm sure the two will be fine. Don't worry so much," Jimin assures him.

Yoongi is still doubtful, "I'm telling you.. this is not a good idea."

"Just know it's an option, Yoongi. Let me know when you've decided. Take your time on thinking, m'kay?"

"Mhm.." Jimin pecks Yoongi on the cheek and hugs him.

-

Dahyun stares down the cleaning lady, watching her every move. She looks at her watch and then back at her phone. All three girls were about to commit a 'small' crime of stealing.