[10. 𝘾𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙨 ]

"The ones who love your dark are the only light you'll ever need."
———————————————————————

Yoongi eventually finished showering and changed into a new set of clothes. He came out of the bathroom and saw Jimin holding a picture frame.

It was a picture of the Min's, the only photo where they were all together and happy.

"You look a lot like your older brother." Jimin frowned.

"People used to think we were twins." Yoongi said as he stood next to Jimin looking at the photo.

"Your mom is really pretty, Chaeyoung looks like her."

"Yet she looks nothing like my dad," Yoongi scoffs.

"Yea, why is that?"

"I think you already know, Jiminie. Put two and two together."

"Are you saying..?"

"That Chaeyoung isn't my real sister? That's exactly what I'm saying." Yoongi sighs, "I mean, I'm the one who figured it out. Everyone knows but we don't like talking about it."

"When did you find out?"

"It was quite obvious from the start, Chaeyoung didn't look anything like dad or my brother and I. She's my cousin, I think." Yoongi chuckles

"That's fucked up, your parents are still together?"

"Surprisingly, but obviously we don't have any family reunions anymore." Yoongi scoffs.

"How'd your dad find out?"

"Caught her in the act. My piece of shit dad didn't even want Chaeyoung. Obviously my sister and dad don't get along, I'm always stuck in the middle."

"I'm sorry, Yoongi."

Yoongi scoffs and puts the photo down, "It's not your fault so it doesn't matter. I'm just glad that they aren't here today, don't want them ruining this." Yoongi smiled and pecked the younger's cheek.

Jimin smiled shyly, "Let's go eat, I'm starving."

-

After having dinner and talking, Yoongi went up to have a smoke on his balcony. Yoongi didn't want Jimin to follow him but obviously he wasn't going to do what the older told him to do.

Yoongi heard his footsteps but didn't turn around, "Brats like you don't listen, do they?"

"Back to being an asshole?"

"Always been one, tired of faking everything."

Jimin sat next beside him, "So all those things you said last night, was that all a lie?"

"Didn't say that, it's just a pain in the ass to be nice to you. It's fucking tiring, out of the ordinary. You're never satisfied."

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's cigarette box out of his hands, "Then, stop."

"I can't, you're fucking everywhere."

"You're the one who asked me to come over, dumbass."

"Yea, because your family is the most stereotypical shit I've ever seen. Besides, if we're at my house then we don't have to be quiet." Yoongi blew smoke in the younger's face, emotionless.

"Not a fucking chance. I'm not losing my virginity to you, asshole."

Yoongi paused for second and then turned to the younger, "You're kidding, right? There's no way you're a virgin."