[ 32. 𝙄𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 ]

"Can't you see? I only want the ones who never see me."
———————————————————————

Namjoon read the last few words of the chapter and then looked back up at Yoongi. "Okay, do you get it now?"

Yoongi was rubbing his temples intensely, "What kind of shit plot is this? I don't understand any of this!"

"For fucks sake, we've gone over the same chapter at least four times now. What do you not get?"

Yoongi plopped back onto his bed, "Can we just play video games or something? I need a break from this book."

Namjoon rolled his eyes. This wasn't the first time Yoongi procrastinated when it came to school work, "Remind me why I'm not getting paid for tutoring your puny brain?"

"Because you love me," Yoongi replied as he turned on his game console.

"That's cute, but I don't. You always brought a shit storm of problems to our friend group," Namjoon said as he started to clean up.

"Psh, no I didn't.." Yoongi said as if he was trying to convince himself too.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow at Yoongi, "Excuse me?"

Yoongi avoided eye contact with Namjoon, "What?"

"Christ of all mighty, don't lie to yourself, Yoongs."

Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck, "Okay, maybe I buried you guys in my problems.."

"Maybe?"

"What was I supposed to do, not tell you guys? You guys always talk about your dumb problems, and I cant?" Yoongi objected.

"All our problems are about teachers and our parents, not about some moody teenager who's not committed," Namjoon sneered.

Yoongi inhaled sharply, "I did everything I could for that "moody teenager." It's him who always came back, not me."

"Yet, you still took him back every time? How sad," Namjoon did a mockingly frowning face.

"What was I supposed to do then, Joon?"

"Uh, how about tell him to fuck off? He isn't that special, Yoongi," Namjoon remarked.

"Well I'm sorry I can't control my feelings. I couldn't get myself to do that if you couldn't tell, dip shit," Yoongi sassed.

"You've hated each other for the longest time, why did you two pregnant women change that?"

"I- I don't know, okay? Maybe I felt bad or something 'cause we taunted him for all those years, Namjoon," Yoongi protested.

Namjoon was so done with everything, he was done with Yoongi, "Oh fucking bullshit, we "mildly" bullied him for a few years, so what? We were young and stupid. Can't you see how much chaos this one boy did?"

"Oh boy, I know. He made our friend group break up. He gave me - god knows how many scars," Yoongi was playing on his controller very aggressively with anger, basically smashing the buttons. "He made my school experience shit. He wasted so much of my time. So yes, I do know what he's done," Yoongi's aggressive playing finally stopped once the words 'GAME OVER' were displayed on the screen.

Yoongi sighed deeply as he buried his face into his pillow, "Namjoon, just play this damn video game with me," Yoongi held out another controller, "Lecture me later."

-

Hoseok's face squelched up as he slowly plopped the barely circular ice cream scoop onto the first scoop of ice cream, barely missing it. This was like rocket science for Hoseok, and it was the only the second scoop.