[ 35. 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ]

"Falling in love will never be the same without you."
——————————————————————

Lisa woke up to clattering and pacing around with the smell of eggs. She had slept on the living room couch since she didn't want to seem even more of a burden to Jennie. Besides, they weren't close anymore so it'd be a bit awkward to sleep next to each other right away.

Lisa rubbed her eyes and looked over her shoulder to see Jennie cleaning the dishes and making breakfast.

"God, what time is it?" Lisa asked with half open eyes.

"About six am. I'm always awake at this time, get used to it," Jennie said with a smile.

"Thought I was staying only for the night?"

Jennie paused with dishes in her hands, "I.. talked to my parents and they'll be out till Summer starts, meaning we'll have two weeks together. Fun, right?"

"Well, we sort of drifted apart, so I hope the past two weeks will make up for it."

Jennie sighed but put on a sweet smile, "yeah."

-

Namjoon and Jin stood in front of their grimy school waiting for Yoongi. "Why are we waiting for this brat again?" Jin asked since he didn't see any good use to have Yoongi around.

"Look, hes getting better, kind of.. Just give him another chance, okay?"

"I gave him two chances. He's a pain in the ass, I don't want Yoongi bugging us all summer, Namjoon!" Jin complained.

"I swear we won't be babysitting the whole summer. And if it seems like it, we'll put that bitch up for adoption," Namjoon promised as he interlocked their fingers.

"Cut that gay shit out," Yoongi said as he lazily walked over to them.

Jin groaned when the brat had finally arrived and started walking with Namjoon as Yoongi followed, "Don't act like you didn't take it up the ass while you were studying for the exams."

"Excuse me. Me? Taking it up the ass? Never," Yoongi dramatically said in a diva voice as he pretended to flip his nonexistent long hair.

"Now I'm questioning if Jimin topped you," Namjoon playfully commented.

"Ugh, how absurd and unholy. I would never do such unholy things to that boy," Yoongi mocked.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows, "Don't act like I didn't walk in that one ti-"

"AH, AH, AH, NO," Yoongi held his pointer finger in front of Namjoon's face. "Don't bring that up."

Jin looked at Yoongi maliciously, "Damn, now I'm curious, what happened?"

"Well..-" Namjoon started.

"NAMJOON-"

"Let's say.. it was bad timing," Namjoon tried containing his laughter.

"Ever heard of knocking? Was your fault not mine," Yoongi shrugged.

"Ever heard of locking the door? Or better yet, NOT FUCKING IN SOMEONE ELSE'S BED?" Namjoon had a good point.

Jin's eyes grew wide, "You fucked in someone else's bed? Feel bad for the owner, who was it?"