[ 36. 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 ]

"I just hope there's a part of you that only breathes when you see me."
———————————————————————

[Important note at the end, please read]

The night was filled with laughter and giggles. It was pitch black outside and and flasks and bottles were passed around to share.

The angsty teenagers roamed the streets in the late night and everyone seemed to be in a good mood. There was a lot of catching up to do so there was quite a lot to talk about.

"W-Wait so you punched- her in the face?" Jin hiccuped.

"You bet I did," Lisa slurred and giggled.

Lisa had been in a fight or two since the break up of the group. She had a lot of anger inside and decided to take it out on a freshman that blocked the doorway.

The group of teens wobbled towards a neighborhood park. Dahyun collapsed onto a bench and tried to get something out of her pocket.

"You okay?"

Dahyun took out a lighter and a few cigarettes. She passed two to Namjoon and Jennie and took one for herself. Dahyun lit all of them and took a good puff into her's and passed it to Yoongi.

"I actually haven't been using cigarettes since.. the drifting apart," Jennie said as she observed the cigarette.

Lisa and Namjoon snickered childishly, "Why? Lung cancer is so fun."

"No as in, I use this," Jennie took out what looked like gummy bears

Yoongi raised his brow, "Gummy bears?"

"Yes!" Dahyun snatched the gummy bears from Jennie's hands and put some in her mouth with Yoongi doing the exact same. "These taste funny, are these knock-offs?"

Jennie looked horrified, "Dude, those are edibles."

Yoongi and Dahyun stopped mid-chew. They looked at each other and immediately spat the remaining edibles onto the grass behind them. The others busted out in drunk laughter except for Jennie.

"How many did you swallow?" Jennie asked concerned. Dahyun and Yoongi both put up two fingers.

"You guys are so fucked."

"Okay on the bright side, Dahyun and I are probably the most.. immune to alcohol.." Yoongi tried to convince himself everything was going to be okay.

"Yeah to alcohol, not weed!" Jin scolded.

"I think you two should just sleep through it, you're both drunk and now you're going to be high after it kicks in," Jennie grabbed both their hands and lifted them off of the ground.

"I'm not sleeping on a bench in the park," Yoongi whined.

"Shut the fuck up you big baby, my house in down the street," Dahyun smacked Yoongi on the back of his head and started walking.

"Don't be like that. We're pals, remember? We're gonna have so much fun being high," Yoongi put his arm around Dahyun and started walking down the block.

"I'm betting twenty bucks that they'll be blacked out by the morning," Namjoon shook his head.

"You and me both," Jennie agreed.

-

Dahyun and Yoongi walked down the street with their arm around each other in fear that one of them may pass out on the spot.

"Ya know, I don't think they even kicked in, I can't even feel anything," Yoongi slurred.

Dahyun giggled, "Yeah same, it's like.. we have a high tolerance to weed.."