[ 26. 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 ]

"Fake, fake, an empty-hearted fake. Goodbye and good riddance."
———————————————————————

Jimin didn't know what to feel when Jungkook left his house. He felt as if this was for the best but still felt guilty. I mean, it wasn't Jimin's fault Jungkook expected too much from him, right?

I mean, were they supposed to depend on each other's lives in this relationship? Jimin didn't like feeling so caged up so maybe they just needed a break.

The sad thing is, maybe this wasn't the best thing to do. Jimin was very aware of Jungkook's feelings towards him, and he did seem like he was on the edge of bursting out in tears when he thought Jimin was dumping him...

But, he didn't dump Jungkook and that's the main point. They're on a break; Jungkook is just overreacting- Jimin tried convincing himself.

As you can tell, Jimin isn't the most considerate and a tad bit insensitive. Jimin just used the excuse of saying Yoongi messed him up; with was only a tiny bit true.

Jimin shrugged off the whole situation because it wasn't a big deal to him. 'I did the right thing, it's for the best, this isn't my fault,' Jimin thought to himself.

-

As for Yoongi, well, life got more boring. Cutting off everyone, but your sister, from your life is to say the least, sad and pathetic. He didn't exactly have anyone to talk to besides Chaeyoung; there was no way in hell he was going to spark up conversation with his mother.

"Okay, so you're telling me, your friends broke into our house to surprise you by telling you your ex had moved on while you were still butthurt?"

"Sounds about right," Yoongi said as he lit his cigarette.

"Thought you quit smoking... like a month ago," Chaeyoung scoffs.

"Well, a month ago I was being played by the devil reincarnated," Yoongi scrunched his face at the thought of this person convincing him to quit smoking.

"Didn't you tell me, you like, burned him?"

"With my cigarette, Chaeyoung. I didn't fucking make a bonfire out of him for stealing my cigarettes," Yoongi slightly snickered.

Chaeyoung shakes her head, "You're both fucked up in the head."

"He can't just play around with my nicotine addiction like that, he was acting childish. You don't see my taking his stupid pink hair dye and dangling it off the balcony."

"I was surprised you put in effort to change for that boy," Chaeyoung rolls her eyes playfully.

"He played me like I was a pawn on his game board. I praise Jungkook for dealing with that brat," Yoongi says.

Chaeyoung raised a brow, "He's already moved on?"

"Yup," Yoongi says as he pops the 'p,' "that just proves he never had any further intentions with me other than sex."

"Do you think he's using Jungkook too?"

"We'll find out. That kid was always cock-blocking me from Jimin so congrats to him for winning the 'prize,'" Yoongi says sarcastically.