[ 38. 𝙎𝙚𝙭 𝙖𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙭 ]

"Your touch magnetizing; Feels like I'm floating, leaves my body glowing."
——————————————————————

Hoseok fixed his big rounded white glasses that had purple shades, and turned back to the others who had similar attire. "We ready?"

"My only question is why. Can't we just let Yoongi have a good date? Pretty sure this morning was already terrorizing," Jennie asked Hoseok.

"Well," Hoseok sighed, "he just happens to be going to the same diner as us and it'd be weird if we just ran into each other, so we're under cover!"

"Okay this fake mustache makes me look like a sixty-five year old sex offender, is getting arrested for dressing up as a pedophile really worth it for pancakes and eggs?" Dahyun asked as she fixed her crooked and really cheap-looking mustache.

"Trust me, this will be entertaining for all of us once we're there," Hoseok assured them as he grabbed his keys.

"It won't be entertaining once one of us leave with a black eye.." Namjoon mumbled to Lisa.

The six stepped out the house and looked at Hoseok's car that gave off the impression that someone was going to ride in the trunk.

"Shotgun!" Dahyun ran to the car and slammed the car door shut before anyone else took her seat.

"Okay I'm driving, so you four figure it out. Remember, I have a trunk," Hoseok smirked smugly before sitting in the driver seat.

"I need leg room, I'm not going in the trunk," Namjoon said.

"Well, I'm claustrophobic!" Lisa said.

Jennie looked at Jin who was almost the same height as Namjoon, "uh, we can just let Jin like, sit on our feet on the car floor?"

"Won't he crush our feet?" Namjoon wondered but only offended Jin instead.

"Bitch you calling me fat?!" Jin crosssed his arms at Namjoon, who realized he made a mistake.

"No, no it's just-"

"Well, I don't want to sit on Namjoon or near him anyway!" Jin sassed and he went ahead and sat at the back seat.

Lisa joined and sat in the middle seat while Namjoon sat on the other side of her. Jennie looked at the very obvious fact that there were no seats left.

"Okay, I guess I'll sit on the floor.."

-

The car ride was deathly awkward with high tension, Namjoon and Jin were bickering the whole time while Hoseok got lost four times because Dahyun isn't good at direction and she's the only one trying to help.

"God, if you were straight you'd be single forever!" Jin crosses his arms and death glares Joon.

"Well I'm not, and I'm dating you, which is a pain in the ass!" Joon bickered back.

"Will you two shove something up your ass?! I'm trying to find the diner!" Hoseok yelled as he shifted into three different lanes all in a span of two seconds.

"I bet Namjoon would love something up his ass.." Jin murmured to himself which made Lisa snicker.

"Oh, look who's talking! Two nights ago you were-"

"I'll shove my shoe down your throat if you dare bring that up, Namjoon!" Jin threatened.

"Okay, we're here, no ass shoving unless I say so! C'mon children!" Hoseok sung as he dragged his friends into the diner.