[19. 𝙊𝙛𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 ]

"Don't lose yourself just because you found somebody."
———————————————————————

2 weeks later...

Its been exactly 2 weeks since Jimin and Yoongi's big 'argument.' There was no contact or communication between the two, they just completely ghosted each other and acted as if they were strangers.

Since it's been awhile, let's catch up on some things.

Yoongi went back to his friend group after all and they welcomed him back with open arms. He caught up with everybody and everything was normal again. Sure Yoongi was somewhat more blunt and rude than before but it was understandable. He's ignored all the rumors and lies about what happened between him and Jimin because none of it was true. He hasn't been hooking up with anyone or seeing anyone new; I mean it's only been 2 weeks since what happened.

Now what you've probably been waiting for, Jimin. Jimin cried a lot and wasn't as happy for the first 3 days. He went back to his friend group as well and apologized. Now, there were more rumors about him than before. Nothing really happened to Jimin.

Except for the fact that he and Jungkook are dating now.

And no, you didn't read that wrong, Jimin and Jungkook are dating. It just kind of happened.

If you didn't think it could get any worse, well, everyone but Yoongi knows they're dating. Yoongi's friends tried their best to hide it from him but it was fucking hard. Jungkook and Jimin were being lovey dovey all the time. Oh and for Taehyung, he's always third-wheeling.

-

Jimin and Jungkook were laying down on the couch cuddling in the Park's residence while watching a movie. Mrs. Park was there, too.

Jimin liked Jungkook, he was sweet and kind unlike Yoongi. Jungkook treated him like a princess and Jimin loved it.

Mrs. Park noticed the sudden change in Jimin. Jimin had never had feelings for Jungkook before but she could tell that Jimin did like Yoongi. Mrs. Park also liked Yoongi, she thought he and Jimin were good together.

Even though Mrs. Park liked Yoongi, she was kind to Jungkook to be supportive of the relationship.

Jimin hadn't really thought of Yoongi since everything happened. He wanted Yoongi out of his life, completely.

Well maybe not completely.

Or at all.

Well, the only thing that matters to him right now is his boyfriend, Jungkook.

-

Yoongi was laying on his bed dazing off and thinking of a certain person.

He was so beautiful and angelic yet he didn't act it. Yoongi still wanted him even after what he said. Yoongi felt a certain way around him, and it wasn't in a sexual way. There were a lot of great moments where Yoongi felt loved for once, he felt like nothing mattered to him except this boy.

He's thinking about Jimin if you haven't already guessed.

He hasn't seen his face in 2 weeks, he only had pictures to look at. His friends were the only thing that helped him forget about Jimin but when he's alone, Jimin is all he thinks about.

He shouldn't feel this way, he was mistreated but maybe he deserved it. Maybe his dreams were bigger than his reality, maybe he was too delusional.

He hasn't lost his feelings at all even after Jimin rejected him so many times.

There's just certain people we love too much to realize all the times they screwed us over. There's just something that tells you they're worth it even after eveeything they've done to you. You still want them back even though they hurt you. You still love them even though they didn't feel the same way.

They made you feel some way. They were your everything. You're so in love that you ignore their flaws. Losing the one who kept you going is the worst thing in the world.

Yoongi was lovesick and mentally drained.

Yoongi shook his head and slapped himself. He should just forget about what happened, it was a mistake anyway. He'll probably have a girl in his bed by the end of the week.

-

Dahyun, Hoseok, Jennie, Lisa, Namjoon and Jin all sat down on separate chairs at the table for a meeting.

"Okay, look, I don't think we should keep lying to Yoongi," Dahyun says, "He's going to find out either way."

"Well if he finds out right now, all our heads are going to be hanging on his fucking living room wall!" Hoseok comments and everyone at the table agrees.

"Hoseok is right— besides, it's a white lie, we're doing the right thing," Namjoon adds.

Jennie gets in on the conversation, "We can't keep lying to him, though. He's never going to trust us again and he's already suspicious,"

"And I'm going crazy trying to keep him away from Jimin! I go nuts every time I see pink hair," Jin protests, "today he almost saw Jimin and Jungkook buying drinks, I barely convinced him to leave the coffee shop!"

Lisa nods aggressively, "Same, he won't even listen to me anymore. I have to get physical for him to leave the area; I slapped him so many times this week— he has so many bruises, I feel so fucking bad!"

"You think that's bad? I ran out of ideas in trying to make him leave to the point where I almost had to kiss him!" Namjoon rubs his temples while remembering the mortifying memory.

Jin groans,"I do NOT want to kiss Yoongi to get him away from Jimin—"

Dahyun interrupts, "Okay, okay, I get it. It's also a struggle for me as well but we have to tell him eventually."

"And when we do, everyone wear bulletproof vests, he'll probably shoot us with a bazooka knowing him," Hoseok says and everyone nods in agreement again.

"Damn, plan my funeral," Lisa sighs.

"Who do you'll think he'll kill first?"

"Definitely Hoseok."

"What why me—"

"The real question is, when are we going to tell him and how?" Jennie asks.

"We have to come up with a plan."
———————————————————————

Yo it's been a hot minute. (Like 2 weeks)

This book is all over the place, I'm sorry.

I wanna add more crack parts in the future lmao.

I'ma try to double update

Or update once a week (that ain't gonna happen probably)

-snifflemin