[ 29. 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 ]

"I will secretly hold you from behind and never let you go."
------------------------------------------------------

Jimin went home after awhile. It was late at night and he had hoped no one was awake, but sure enough, on the couch, was Mrs. Park. Jimin tried sneaking past her but she had already saw him.

"Jimin, stop where you are," she said sternly.

Jimin groaned and turned around to his mother, she was clearly mad and upset; I mean who wouldn't be when your son had been out of the house all day without calling?

"Where have you been, Jimin? Do you know what time it is?" She asked

"I know it's late, I just .. got into a situation," Jimin answered.

"Where were you? I called Jungkook and he said-"

"I was at Yoongi's," Jimin interrupted.

Mrs. Park raised a brow in confusion, "Yoongi? I thought you two weren't on speaking terms. I also don't think it's the best to hang out with him when you have Jungkook."

Jimin rubbed the back of his neck, "Jungkook and I took a break, I thought it was for the best..."

"So you immediately went to Yoongi?"

"Well no- yes?- okay technically.." Jimin found it hard to explain himself since he did go right back to Yoongi.

Mrs. Park sighed, "Jimin, I don't think you should be doing that. You're hurting both of them."

"In my defense, Jungkook went straight to Taehyung after what happened!"

"Jungkook doesn't have anyone else, Jimin. Who else would he go to?" Mrs. Park said as she crossed her arms.

"Well- I didn't have anyone else either then! Taehyung was mad at me!" Jimin protested.

"Honey, just go to bed, it's late. Think about what happened, okay?" Mrs. Park yawned as she shook her head in disappointment.

Jimin nodded and headed to bed after the conversation.
-----------------------------------------------------

*this was just a filler chapter*

Update: I'm gonna be back in school and it'll be the last month in my grade, so that means I'll be taking a bunch of important tests.

I'm not gonna be able to update in awhile so I thought I'd tell y'all.

Im trying to make sure my grades are fine and maintained, so I'm going to put updating/writing aside for a bit.

I hope you understand, I'll get back to writing as soon as it's all over.

Love you all <3

-snifflemin