[ 27. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙠, 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨 ]

"I'll let you call me baby. It's a little too soon, it's a little too soon for my feelings, but I will show you more."
———————————————————————

Yoongi kept twisting and turning in bed as an irritating noise could be heard outside of his window. It was midnight and it sounded like a possum was being strangled to death by a big mutant rat.

Yoongi did everything. Ear muffs, closing his window, putting multiple pillows over his head, but nothing. The noise was so annoying and loud that it never seemed to stopped.

Yoongi finally got up and opened his window and popped his head out to try and find the possum or stray cat wailing, but he found something else. A small pink haired boy sitting on the pavement.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Yoongi groaned.

Yoongi grabbed his coat and headed outside in the freezing cold weather. He approached the boy and turned him around.

"Look, I can't sleep because of your fucking sobbing so if you mind-" Yoongi cut himself off by spotting a flask in Jimin's hands, "Jimin, have you been drinking?"

Jimin didn't even look at Yoongi, "S-Stop! Y-Y-You're harass- ... harassing me!" Jimin slurred.

Yoongi snatched the flask out of Jimin's tiny hands and he immediately began whining, "Hey! I-I'm not fucking... s-s-sharing!" Jimin tried grabbing it back but ended up tipping over.

"Jimin, why are you out here at midnight drinking?" Yoongi asked in a concerned tone and picked up Jimin.

"Makes m'feel b-b-better.." Jimin mumbled as he leaned into Yoongi's neck with droopy eyes.

"Hey, look at me, how much did you drink?"

Jimin lifted up his head and his eyes met with Yoongi's, "Y-Yoonie?" and he began sobbing again.

"Hey, lets get you inside..." Yoongi touched his arm and realized he was freezing cold. Yoongi dragged Jimin back into his house.

Yoongi plopped Jimin onto his bed and put blankets over him as he cried harder.

"Hey, hey, why're you crying, Jimin?" Yoongi asked as he rubbed the boy's back.

"Y-Yoonie doesn't want J-Jiminie anymore-" Jimin choked out.

"Where did you hear that from, Jimin?" Yoongi's asked confused.

"I-I heard Yoonie's conversation with Hobi h-hyung," Jimin said as he cried into the blanket.

Yoongi sighed and pulled Jimin into his embrace, "I'm sorry, Jiminie."

"Hyung re-regrets it all?"

"Jimin.."

"I- 'M-Minnie can make it up to you!" Jimin said as he pulled away and went straight for Yoongi's belt.

"Jimin what're you doing-"

Jimin then sloppily tried to undo his belt till Yoongi grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

"Y-Yoonie, do-don't you want this? 'Minnie can make it up to you!" Jimin said with tears in his eyes.

"I-..You're with Jungkook. I wouldn't do that to him," Yoongi says as he sits Jimin down on the bed.

"No! J-Jungkook and Tae a-are m-mad at me.. It's okay, Yoonie," Jimin sniffled as he tried putting his hands in Yoongi's pants.

Yoongi stopped him again, "Jimin.." he warned.