[ 20. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣 ]

"I feel so fucking empty sometimes and it's so exhausting to feel nothing and everything at the same time."
———————————————————————

"A plan? This isn't an escape out of Prison," Namjoon remarks.

"We can't just tell him! Do you want to get killed?" Dahyun says.

"Remember when we told him about losing his brother's jacket? He loved that thing. He broke my fucking nose, fractured Namjoon's arm and put a hole in the wall!" Hoseok adds.

"He'll tear us apart."

It was silent a bit till someone said it, "Are we even sure Yoongi really liked Jimin..?" Jin asks cautiously.

Everyone looked at me each other. That question was on everyone's minds at least once a day. Yoongi hasn't really had a relationship since what happened to his old girlfriend. And Yoongi was always messing around with someone new, he can't exactly get anyone to stay; or doesn't want anyone to stay.

But Jimin was different. Yoongi always stayed with his friends if he was messing around with someone. He's never left them for someone else yet why did he do that for Park Jimin?

No one said anything for a good while.

"I mean... I didn't think so.." says Namjoon breaking the silence.

"Are you kidding? He obviously did!" Jennie said shocked.

Hoseok nodded in agreement, "He told me himself."

"It's Yoongi, he doesn't even like his parents," Dahyun scoffs.

"I mean, I wouldn't like them either if I had his parents.." Lisa says.

Jennie clears her throat, "Anyway, we should loosen him up. One of should butter him up all day and put him in a good mood, like a distraction. Then we can tell him at the end of the school day. All us can like, bring him gifts or do something nice before we tell him."

"Wouldn't we ruin his mood by telling him?"

"If he's in a bad mood when we tell him then it'll be worse," Jennie looks around, "So, whos gonna distract him?"

"I vote on Hoseok distracting him!" Namjoon blurts out and raises his hand.

"I second that!" Dahyun raises her hand and so does Lisa, "I agree!" Jin slowly raises his hand in agreement.

Hoseok rolls his eyes, "You all really fucking suck, you know that?"

"Okay, we can't do that.. anymore. Hoseok's parents won't let him around us if he comes home with a broken arm again," Jennie sighs and Hoseok nods aggressively, "How about all of us distract him?"

Namjoon tilts his head in confusion, "All of us? But then who's gonna blame the murder on Hoseok if all of us are dead?"

"Yoongi. He can say Hoseok killed himself because of the guilt and that Yoongi barely got away—" Lisa remarks.

"Okay, why does it always have to be ME?!" Hoseok asks frantically.

"Because you're the weakest player and you're a crackhead-" Lisa sighs.

Dahyun raised her brow, "He doesn't do crack though?"

"I am NOT the weakest player! Have you seen Jin?!" Hoseok argues.

"It's a saying, dumbass," Lisa rolls her eyes.

Jin puts his hand on his chest with his mouth gaped open acting offended, "Wait, excuse me, bitch? My legs are more toned and prettier than yours will ever be!"

"Actually it's a expression," Dahyun sneers.

"Um bitch, you've got the shortest legs here!" Hoseok mocks.

"Technically it's not a— Wait Hoseok, the fuck did you just say to Jin?!—" Namjoon butts in.

"Okay, ENOUGH!" Jennie silences the room and grabs a paper and pen, "We're all gonna tell him but we need someone to spend the day with him so he's in a good mood. Who's up for it?"

Everyone glances at each other hoping someone would volunteer; no one did. No one wanted to be blamed for trying to distract Yoongi, they would surely die first.

"Okay, we can't just flip a coin like usual. If we flip a coin or pick names from a hat then we might end up with Namjoon spending time with Yoongi. Namjoon will most likely break Yoongi if anything," Jennie says and everyone but Namjoon groans; Namjoon celebrates because he's off the hook. "He might get suspicious so who does he trust the most out of all of us?"

Everyone points at Hoseok and Jennie. It wasn't surprising at all, Yoongi talked to these two the most.

"Looks like we do have to flip a coin. Heads or tails?" Jennie sighs.

"Tails."

Jennie flips the coin and everything seemed like it was going in stop motion. It was like a scene in a movie...or a part in a book. Everyone had the same question in their head: Who's gonna get their head chopped off first?

The coin flips multiple times with all eyes glued onto it. The coin slowly lands on it's side and tips on each side. Everyone is pulling their hair at this point. The coin finally tilts over onto its side and stops moving and lands on, tails.

Everyone cheers and hugs Jennie while Hoseok exaggeratedly fake cries on the floor while planning his funeral in his head.

"Looks like it's settled. Hoseok will distract him while all of us come up with a gift or a long paragraph on why he shouldn't slaughter us."
———————————————————————

Yo.
Uh.
I'm getting bored of Wattpad.. but it always happens so

Oof I started writing this chapter right after the last one yet I finished it a week later lmao. Oops

-snifflemin