[ 59. 𝘽𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙐𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙤𝙞𝙣' 𝘿𝙤𝙬𝙣 ]

"Being away from her, it makes me hurt, it makes me sad."
———————————————————————-

"What the fuck are you doing here..."

Gowon takes the chair next to him and sits down with her legs crossed over. She places her books down and flips her hair back.

"How've you been?" she looks at him with an unreadable expression.

"That's seriously what you wanna say to me? Go sit somewhere else," Yoongi mutters.

"Luckily for me there's no other open seat," she smiles.

Yoongi looks around the classroom to see that she indeed was right. He scoots his chair as far away as he can, which isn't that far at all, just to have a gap in between them. He hates her guts.

"I heard you're seeing someone new," she says while leaning closer to him.

"Mhm, I am. He's not a psycho like you," he leans away in response.

"He? You fuck anyone, huh?"

"You act like we were more than just a fling. You aren't even my ex.. Shouldn't you be worrying about child support and leave me the fuck alone?" he draws his attention back to the lesson.

She puts her hands on his arm and leans on him, "You're so feisty, babe. I thought we were fine.."

"Get off." Yoongi would never lay his hands on a girl with vicious intentions; even if Gowon was testing his patience. He just needs to get through this class and get away. "And don't call me that. You're so weird. You literally blackmailed my family and now you're all over me."

"You know I meant no harm."

"Meant no harm? Do you have any idea what I went through after that happened? I have scars from that day. My dad went ballistic."

"It had to be done. You'd be a dead-beat anyway."

"God, do you ever shut up? If I have other classes with you I'm transferring," Yoongi says before taking a hall pass and the rest of his stuff.

-

Jimin had been half asleep in class with a lingering headache. He was so nauseous but it was only first period. Dahyun had been trying to wake him up by throwing paper balls but the effort didn't help.

He then excuses himself to the bathroom since he'd rather pass out in a secluded area than a room full of people. Jimin walks through the halls aimlessly 'till he gives up and just stops. He slumps against a wall and takes a breather.

He could really use Yoongi's company just about now. His dry commentary or jokes could possibly energize Jimin just for the rest of the day. Jimin feels his eyes flutter close and his legs feel lifeless.

It hadn't been long 'till he felt a hand on his face. "Yoongi?" He slowly opens his eyes to see someone, who definitely wasn't Yoongi.

"Funny seeing you here," Baekhyun smirks.

"What do you want?" Jimin stands properly and shakes off his hand.