[1. 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙘𝙚 ]

"They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books to make a citizen out of you."
———————————————————————

It was like any other Saturday, drinking and smoking at Dahyun's place. There was Yoongi Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, Jennie, Lisa and Dahyun all laughing at each other's problems and stories while being high. Jin was new to our friend group so they mostly all talked to him. Namjoon introduced his friend to Jin which Yoongi found strange because he hated most new people.

After all of them had laughed at Dahyun's story about her falling off a tree, it was quiet for a few minutes so Yoongi tried to break the ice.

"What's up with you and Jin Hyung?"

The two had been cuddling next to Yoongi and Jennie and he was getting suspicious of things. Namjoon had never said if he was into guys or not but he was never really interested in any girls. He'd say they're hot or what not but that was it.

Yoongi and Namjoon fight a lot but they've known each other the longest out the friend group, they met in kindergarten and stayed friends ever since. Namjoon is an asshole but so is Yoongi. Namjoon gets in fights a lot and fucks with the wrong people and will always be a dick but Yoongi can't stop him.

"You've caught me. We started dating a few weeks ago." He scoffed as Jin laid his head on his shoulder while they held hands.

"Never told me you were gay, Joon." Yoongi jokes a bit.

"Yeah, you hate like everyone." Lisa speaks up.

"You got a problem with me being gay, Min." Joon says threatening.

Jennie then gets in the conversation too. "Okay.. maybe we should jus-"

"I don't think you remember but I go both ways, dumbass. So what, you like dicks so do I," I spit back.

"At least I'm not an STD magnet."

"The Fuck did you just say-"

Jennie squeezes my arm to signal me to calm down. Theres nothing between me and Jennie other then just being good friends. Shes been the one who tells me the right thing to do most of the time, sometimes I even go to her for advice rather than Hoseok. Well, yea we did like eachother in the 10th grade and dated but we broke up because we liked being best friends more than lovers, theres never been anything awkward between us.

"I just meant I've never really seen you interested in guys, not even girls."

"Well, I've always thought your sister was hot." He says with a smirk while earning a slap on the arm from Jin.

Everybody froze at Namjoons words. I felt furry and rage as I grip my beer bottlo till my knuckles were white. How could he say that about my fucking little sister?

Dahyun breaks the silence. "Woah woah woah, you can't just say that, Namjoo-"

I didnt even let her finish because I already had Namjoon pinned to the wall while I swne punches at him. He did fight back but I just kept going. Hoseok and Jin tried pulling me away from him but I'm much stronger than them so they get pushed away.

After busting his nose and giving him two balck eyes, I decided that was enough. I pull his collar near me so we're now face to face.

"You never talk about my fucking little sister like that, ever, Kim."

I got up and faced all of them dead in the eye, they looked worried, disappointed and scared. I walked out and decided to go home after the incident.