[ 44. 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙐𝙥 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 ]

"I dream of you every single night. Hopefully I won't wake up this time."
———————————————————————-

Yoongi woke up at early dawn the next morning. He looked to his right and saw an empty space, Jimin wasn't there. After their fight, Jimin ran crying out the room. Yoongi thought he would've came back but it looks like he was wrong.

Yoongi got up and looked around the room to be completely sure he wasn't there. He definitely left. Yoongi questioned where he slept last night so he called some of his friends.

"What the fuck, Yoongi. Do you know what time it is?" Jin croaked out.

"Did Jimin go to your room last night?"

"No, why would he?"

"Nevermind. Thanks anyway," Yoongi hung up and dialed Jennie. It rung for a bit but she finally answered.

"Do you know how risky it is for me to call you right now?" she whispered into the phone.

"Why're you whispering?"

"Oh I don't know," she said sarcastically. "Maybe 'cause your boyfriend has been crying the whole night and now I'm in the bathroom hiding as Lisa and Dahyun comfort him."

"So he's with you?" Yoongi sighed in relief.

"He came here balling his eyes out. What the fuck did you do?"

"I can't say right now. Can we meet up? I really need your advice."

Jennie groaned, "I'll meet you in ten minutes at the breakfast place in the hotel. I have to get out of the hotel room without looking suspicious."

Jennie hung up and peaked out the bathroom door. Jimin was laying on Dahyun's bed as they both comforted him. "I'll be back. I'm gonna pick up some breakfast." All three of them nodded in response as Jennie left.

Dahyun held Jimin's hand as he sniffled, "You don't want to go back to your room?"

Jimin shook his head, "Y-Yoongi doesn't want me there."

"Don't say that.." Lisa let Jimin rest his head on her shoulder, "He cares about you. I'm sure he didn't mean it."

"I hope so."

-

Jennie sat in the seat in front of Yoongi. "Wow you look like shit," he said.

"Thanks," Jennie took a sip of her coffee, "I was taking care of your boyfriend all night."

"Oh right.." Yoongi cleared his throat. "So what happened? He just went to you guys crying?"

"Well..." she started. "He looked heartbroken and really drunk. Luckily I went back to the hotel earlier than the others after the bar, otherwise he'd have no where to go."

"So.. what did he say?"

"Something about you wanting to break up with him.. he went on about how he's not good enough and that he wishes you loved him. Is it true?"

"No no, absolutely not. I just said the wrong words. I don't want to break up with him."

Jennie sighed, "You'll have to convince him then. You really hurt his feelings."

"I know, okay?" he snapped. "Sorry. It's just that I don't want to fight with him like in the past."

"Just go talk to him."