[6. 𝙎𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨 ]

"I don't think we should be alone together."
———————————————————————

Jimin walked in school with Taehyung and put his head down, ignoring all the stares. Taehyung led him to their first class but they didn't see Jungkook anywhere, he usually came with them but they figured he just needed time alone.

Taehyung and Jimin sat together in the back as he cried silently. Taehyung rubbed his back to comfort him but Jimin couldn't manage to calm down.

Jimin felt so ashamed and embarrassed from last night, he felt like a slut. 'Jungkook and Yoongi both hate me now and I have no one to blame but myself.'

Once class was about to begin, Jungkook walked in and took a seat, the farthest one from then. 'He didn't look at us at all.'

*A/N; I hate the word 'slut,' but it's going to be used a lot in this book, sorry :{

-

First period had ended but Jimin didn't get up from his chair. Everyone but Taehyung left and he was nagging Jimin to get up.

"My god, you're going to be late to your next class!"

"I don't want to go .."

"Why, hyung?"

"Yoongi is in that class.."

Taehyung sighed and dragged him out of his seat, "Just ignore him, Jiminie."

"Fine," Jimin sighed and walked to History.

He walked into History and took a seat next to Yoongi. He didn't even glance over at Jimin, he was unfazed and used to his phone.

Although Yoongi was a grade above Jimin, they still had some classes together. The two boys are a troubling combination for teachers because of the constant bickering.

Mrs. Park walked in class and started teaching her lesson like usual. Jimin tried paying attention but Yoongi kept clicking his pen obnoxiously. He gave him a glare but he kept doing it.

"Can you not?" Jimin whispered.

"Whatever."

Yoongi then proceeded to tap his pen against the table. He gave Jimin a mischievous smirk and continued. This isn't the first time he's done this, he's an asshole in the class.

Jimin then takes the pen from him and slams it against the table making it snap in half. Jimin gave him a smirk and continued writing, he's finally quiet.

He then sees Yoongi in the corner of his eye taking out a sharp pencil and thought nothing of it. It was peaceful until Yoongi stabbed his sharp pencil into Jimin's thigh.

Jimin yelped in pain, "Bitch!"

Everyone turned their chairs to look at the two, including Mrs. Park. Yoongi and Jimin both glare at each other.

"Language, Park. What's going on over there?"

"Nothing." They both say.

"I'm letting this one slide but since you two like to talk so much, you can be partners for the history project." She sharply says.

Mrs. Park knows how much they both despise each other. Jimin slumpe in his chair and sighs in irritation. Yoongi just rolled his eyes in response.

Yoongi turns to him, "We're not doing this at my house."

"And why is that?"

"Because my sister's boyfriend is coming over tonight and I don't want to hear that shit."