[15. 𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙧 ]

"My life is a horror movie and I'm the villian."
———————————————————————

Jimin ran home after that. He didn't know what to do with himself.

Did he like Yoongi? Did he love him? Were they really just 'fuck buddies?' Was he playing with his feelings?

So many questions yet Jimin didn't know any of the answers.

Jimin curled up in his bed wearing Yoongi's hoodie. It was only sunset yet it was so dark outside. Jimin wanted to fall asleep but couldn't manage to.

All of a sudden, his bedroom door swung open and in came Yoongi. "Why didn't you- what happened to you?"

"Nothing, I-I just—" Jimin's eyes were puffy and red, he couldn't hide the fact that he was crying.

"You're not crying over some stupid ass test are you? 'Cause that's pathetic."

"It's nothing, okay? What the fuck do you want, Yoongi?" Jimin snapped.

"Well I was going to talk to you after school but then you just flaked."

"So now you're worrying about me? Don't be so soft, Yoongi."

Yoongi was wondering why Jimin was acting like this. "No dipshit, you just need to stop messing with me."

Jimin wasn't understanding. "The fuck are you talking about, Yoongi?"

"In class? Either you're a bipolar bitch or you're fucking with me." Yoongi scoffed. "You need to stop that shit, it just pisses me off."

"Before class you said you wanted to fuck me, you asked for it." Jimin got up from his bed and faced him.

"Key words; Before class. I was kidding anyways, take a fucking joke."

"The only joke I understand is your little act. Did you actually think I thought you had feelings for me?" Jimin chuckled. "That's the biggest lie I've ever heard in my life."

Yoongi was hurt and his anger was boiling. "Why the fuck would I lie about that? Why would I stop being a dick, why would I do all these things for you if I hated you so much?"

"We both know the answer to that. You just wanted to get in my fucking pants, admit it." Jimin pushed Yoongi away.

"You're the one who wanted me to fuck you! You never fucking stopped me and agreed to everything; so really, you're the one who wanted to get in my pants!" Yoongi yelled at him.

What Yoongi said was obviously true but Jimin wasn't giving up. "You don't have feelings for me and never will. Why the hell would you act like an asshole to me every single day if you liked me one bit?!" Jimin yelled back.

"Because I don't know how to show someone I fucking love them! I wouldn't have spent time with you just so I could fuck you, stop lying to yourself, Jimin."

Jimin looked away from him. "I-I don't believe you."

"Why do you always do this, act like you don't know the truth?"

"Because I can't fucking face the truth. I can't admit anything 'cause I'm too scared. Happy?"

"To think, I blew off all my friends for you." Yoongi scoffed.

"W-Why would you do that, that's fucking stupid."

"Because they said you were a bad idea. I didn't believe them so I ditched them; what a fucking mistake."