[ 22. 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚 ]

"I can see the way, I see the way you look at me."
———————————————————————

"You're overreacting!"

"I'm not overreacting. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a fucking ring with their initials!" Namjoon yells.

"You're acting as if Yoongi was going to propose, Joon!" Lisa yells back.

"You don't give those type of rings to just anyone, Lisa. Tell me, who has Yoongi given gifts to?!" Namjoon rubs his temples in distress.

"Er- No one?" Lisa replies in a confused manner.

"For fuck sakes, he gave gifts to people he dated!" Namjoon snaps.

"Fuck."

"Oh my god- I'm friends with a bunch of fucking dunces!" Namjoon cries out in angst.

"Namjoon, they were 'fuck buddies,' not a happy couple! You're over-thinking this." Lisa remarks.

Namjoon is about to go completely bonkers, "Who the fuck gives a promise ring to just a fuck buddy?!"

"Well-"

Namjoon falls back and groans,"We're fucked. Yoongi was going to give this to Jimin. Even Hoseok and Jennie said Yoongi wasn't faking any of this!"

Lisa slaps Namjoon's arm, "If you've forgotten, Yoongi is right there!" Lisa points to Yoongi who is about 30 feet away from them, "He can probably fucking hear your complaining! Now find the fucking key, Joon."

The two go through the backpack one last time and literally dig in there. Turns out it was actually a scavenger hunt all along.

"I-I found it!" Namjoon holds the key in the air.

"Okay now, GO!" Lisa yells as she sees Yoongi about to walk in their direction.

"Hey, was that Joon and Lisa?" Yoongi asks Hoseok.

Hoseok turns wide eyed but stays calm, "Uh, huh? I didn't see them today... I think they're both sick." he lies.

"Oh...alright." Yoongi says suspiciously.

~*~

Hobi
YOONGI SAW YOU SHITHEADS

Lisa
GOD DAMNIT, JOON
YOUR FATASS GOT US CAUGHT

Joon
I DIDN'T DO SHIT
YOU WERE TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS SAYING

Hobi
We're fucked
So, please tell me you found the key.

Joon
hAh.
We found more than just a KEY

Lisa
JOON
SHUT THE FUCK UP
IT COULD LITERALLY MEAN NOTHING

Jennie
What did you asshats find-

Jin
An STD?

Joon
MANY OF THOSE
but something ELSE

Dahyun
Do we even want to know?

Hoseok
JUST SAY IT.
YOONGI IS WAITING FOR ME AND HE PROBALY THINKS I FUCKING DITCHED HIM

Lisa
Its nothing-
AND WHY DID YOU ASSHOLES JOIN ALL OF A SUDDEN