[ 47. 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙄'𝙙 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 ]

"One day it works out too well, then the next day I'm completely screwed."
———————————————————————

A Korean. That's exactly what Hoseok needed. And there they were, right in front of him. Hooking up with a foreigner may seem like a good idea for a few minutes, but the language barrier says otherwise. I mean, c'mon. What if the other person doesn't want to continue mid-way? Hoseok wouldn't be able to understand them.

Let's just say Hoseok's Hawaiian and English isn't the best either.

Hoseok looks the worker up and down, their name tag reads 'Kim Myungjun.' Oh right, they're a guy. Good thing Hoseok is a switch or else it'd be kind of awkward between the two.

Now all Hoseok has to figure out is, 'So.. Is he gay? I don't have a good gaydar but those shoes he's wearing are telling me that he's—'

"Sir? Are you going to order?"

Hoseok gets a quick reality check and immediately speaks korean, "What? Oh right. I'll have uh.." Myungjun is quick to catch on.

'This menu looks disgusting,' he thinks to himself. "What do you recommend?"

"Me? Oh, let me see.." Myungjun looks at the menu for a moment, "You should have our iced americano, it's a customer favorite."

"Perfect, I'll have that. Thank you."

Myungjun smiles as he calculates the total, "Are you visiting from Korea?"

"Yeah, just a small trip with some friends.." Hoseok replies, almost surprised that they're having small talk. "You live here in Hawaii?"

"I came here to study abroad, it's nice here.. Your total is $5.42."

Hoseok completely forgets about paying and panics as he tries finding money in his wallet. He hands Yugyeom the money, "Crap.. I'm a dollar short.."

"Don't worry about it," Myungjun assures him.

"You sure?"

"It's on me, enjoy the coffee," Myungjun hands him the americano with a calming grin.

"Ah, thanks," Hoseok takes the drink and walks out the small coffee shop.

He sips the drink and immediately spits it into the bush next to him. This coffee tasted more horrible than the names on the menu. Probably the worst coffee he's ever had.

'Kinda curious on how this is a customer favorite. How bad are all the other drinks?'

Unfortunately this wouldn't be the last of his visits to this cheap coffee shop.

-

"We'll figure it out, Yoongi. I'll be by your side whenever you need me.." Jimin drew circles on Yoongi's thigh with his thumb.

"This is so frustrating," Yoongi fiddles with his jacket sleeve. "I don't know what to do," he groans in irritation.

Jimin reaches out to Yoongi, "Yoongi, just calm down for a bit, okay? You shouldn't—"

Yoongi slaps his hand away, "How the fuck am I supposed to calm down when my sister is home with my batshit crazy dad?!" he raises his voice.

Jimin is caught off-guard with the change of tone. "I'm sorry. I'm trying to help you.."

Yoongi turns away and faces his back towards Jimin, "Don't."

Jimin takes a few deep breaths, "No." Although he's quite afraid of Yoongi's unpredictable temper, he feels the need to pay his boyfriend back for all the times he's been there for him.