[ 56. 𝙎𝙥𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙬𝙤 ]

"I could see it on your face it was rough."
———————————————————————

After a few hours of working at the parlor Hoseok lights up his cigarette in the back alley. Since Sehun never shows up for his shifts both Dahyun and Hoseok have to work more than they have to. The two should've been at Yoongi's house by now but it was a busy day for the shop.

Hoseok exhales smoke into the air. He despises the fact that he can't go home when he's supposed to. Ever since his coworkers decided to constantly bail he's been doing overtime.

A coughing sound comes from the corner. "Are you seriously getting high behind the shop?"

Hoseok laughs and passes his cigarette box to Dahyun. "It's just a cig."

"Don't need 'em," she hands the them back. "Can't believe we've been here since three. Check if Yoongi called, I feel bad that we flaked on him."

Hoseok opens up his phone to check if he had any missed calls. Instead his face completely drops. "Dahyun."

"What?"

"Tell me why I have a missed call from Gowon," Hoseok hands his phone to Dahyun.

"Gowon as in the whore who got pregnant last summer?" Dahyun scrolls through the missed call log. "You also missed her text. She says she misses you," she laughs. "Skank."

"You'd think after she got knocked up with a kid she'd stop whoring herself out. Can't stand her."

"Turns out I'm gonna need a cig or two after this shit," she grabs the box back a lights one, just as promised. "I don't need that whore to ruin everything Yoongi has going on. I wonder how many times she's been to planned parenthood."

"I think it's best to not mention this to him. He's got a lot on his plate already."

Hoseok blows out smoke into the air and looks around. It may just be a musty alleyway covered in rodents and unspeakable grease but there's always someone interesting around the corner. He peaks his head to the other side, trying to find a person for some use of entertainment.

Dahyun starts coughing out smoke profusely, "Fuck, my cigarette was—"

"Shut up!" he whispers. "Look over there.. Speak of the devil."

Dahyun pokes her head around the corner only to find Gowon across the street. She's at a flower shop. Dahyun scrunches her face in disappointment and disgust.

"I can never escape her. She is literally everywhere. Like what're the odds of that?"

"Why don't we go say hi?" Dahyun's intentions turn roguish since she knows very well of how Gowon feels about Hoseok.

"No, no, I am not going over there!" Dahyun grabs both their cigarettes and throws them at the garbage. She then yanks him by the wrist and drags him towards the flower shop.

"Stop! I don't want to see Go—" he yells as they get closer and closer to the shop. By now there's no turning back.

"See who?" Gowon smiles.

Hoseok clears his throat, "Nothing! We were just uh.. shopping?"

"And why would you ever need flowers if they aren't for me?" Gowon chuckles arrogantly. "Or maybe.." she examines the two for a moment. "Have you two finally made it official after all these years?"